Welcome to Gaia! ::

KawaiiKahouChan
i'll be your friend ^^ Welcome to Gaia!
SupermanGS
Hi! I am new to Gaia and want to meet some fun ppl! I have visited the hollywood place but most ppl are just afk. Anyways, please introduce yourself if you wanna talk biggrin

Haha yay ^^

Savage Goat

22,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150
Hello, human! I would like to welcome you to Gaia. Being new to Gaia is hard right now though because of inflation. A lot of things are really overpriced well beyond their worth. I am trying to help new comers and just poor Gaians in general by selling average items for a very low price. I am also holding gold contests for those who participate in posting in my shop thread. Though this shop is intended for Gaians with not much gold, anyone is welcome to join. So come and check it out?
Just click this link if you are interested: My Shop

Trash

SupermanGS
Hi! I am new to Gaia and want to meet some fun ppl! I have visited the hollywood place but most ppl are just afk. Anyways, please introduce yourself if you wanna talk biggrin
Welcome to Gaia!
Feel free to ask me about anything. ^^"
And don't be shy, click that add button for a new friend~ heart
Sithis the Dread Lord
Hello, human! I would like to welcome you to Gaia. Being new to Gaia is hard right now though because of inflation. A lot of things are really overpriced well beyond their worth. I am trying to help new comers and just poor Gaians in general by selling average items for a very low price. I am also holding gold contests for those who participate in posting in my shop thread. Though this shop is intended for Gaians with not much gold, anyone is welcome to join. So come and check it out?
Just click this link if you are interested: My Shop

Your give-aways look very generous, I will have to make sure to be active in your thread wink
Im so Cutesy
SupermanGS
Welcome to Gaia!
Feel free to ask me about anything. ^^"
And don't be shy, click that add button for a new friend~ heart

Aww you're cool 3nodding

Shy Smoker

9,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
welcome yum_puddi

Angelic Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
SupermanGS

WELCOME!
Porcelina Lily
welcome yum_puddi

Thanks biggrin
Empep12
SupermanGS

WELCOME!

Thank you bro!

Gracious Giver

Hiya, I'm Ceilidh! I'd love to be friends (:
Princess of Caledonia
Hiya, I'm Ceilidh! I'd love to be friends (:

Awesome xd

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
SupermanGS
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome to gaia xd

Thanks hun whee What is fun to do around here?

ur welcome,and u can chat in the forums,game new friends,dress up ur avi,play games and have fun heart
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8

Conaru's Wife

Devoted Muse

15,015 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
SupermanGS

Hey welcome!
Beautiful_Crazy_Disaster
SupermanGS

Hey welcome!

Hey, thank you 😄

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas