• Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun

Sso Awesome! (/^_^)/ ~Den we'll become best friends! ; )
I'd like that. So tell me something about yourself.

Well ! ! I Really love drawing, specially digital art. I'm from NA, Pennsylvania been playing gaia for years. x) I'm also a gamer gal. :^D
Cool. I'm Trev. Originally from Washington, now in Japan. Never been much of a drawer but I love games.

Nice to meet you Trev, I'm Laija call meh Lao. (I hate my name) :3
So, what kind of games do you play? : DDD I looove Resident evil, and Metal Gear.

By the way, if you have any questions about this site just ask mees. ^.^
That's an interesting name. Where is it from?

Games I like. I like shooters with RPG elements, like Borderlands, Fallout, Bioshock, things like that. I also like open world things like Infamous and Red Dead. I haven't played any Metal Gear or Biohazard games since PS2

Ooohs. Nice, nice one thing I hate is FPS games. I'm lame I stick to Xbox360. I need to upgrade.
I'm an African American haha. This is my second account, so you can also add my first if you like. (Teaviirus)
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun

Well ! ! I Really love drawing, specially digital art. I'm from NA, Pennsylvania been playing gaia for years. x) I'm also a gamer gal. :^D
Cool. I'm Trev. Originally from Washington, now in Japan. Never been much of a drawer but I love games.

So, what kind of games do you play? : DDD I looove Resident evil, and Metal Gear.

Games I like. I like shooters with RPG elements, like Borderlands, Fallout, Bioshock, things like that. I also like open world things like Infamous and Red Dead. I haven't played any Metal Gear or Biohazard games since PS2

Ooohs. Nice, nice one thing I hate is FPS games. I'm lame I stick to Xbox360. I need to upgrade.
I'm an African American haha. This is my second account, so you can also add my first if you like. (Teaviirus)
Well Fallout is not really a FPS, because of the VATS system, but you can play it as a straight up FPS if you want. I am a PS3 guy myself. Xbox is not so big here.

Clean Raider

2,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun

Well Fallout is not really a FPS, because of the VATS system, but you can play it as a straight up FPS if you want. I am a PS3 guy myself. Xbox is not so big here.

Xbox360 isn't as popular as it used to be, because of the PS3 and PS4. I hope they don't stop making games for xbox till I can get a PS3. I do own a PSP-Nintendo Ds. Oh! and fallout looks pretty cool I might consider getting it one day.
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun

Xbox360 isn't as popular as it used to be, because of the PS3 and PS4. I hope they don't stop making games for xbox till I can get a PS3. I do own a PSP-Nintendo Ds. Oh! and fallout looks pretty cool I might consider getting it one day.

Ugh, I am not looking forward to the PS4. That and the new Xbox, I've seen the announced specs and what not, but I'm just not impressed. I also hate the internet connectivity thing.

Clean Raider

2,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun

Ugh, I am not looking forward to the PS4. That and the new Xbox, I've seen the announced specs and what not, but I'm just not impressed. I also hate the internet connectivity thing.

Blah I have to agree, and it's probably going to be sooo expensive. I hate the internet connectivity too. -__- That's it! I'm going PS3.
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun

Blah I have to agree, and it's probably going to be sooo expensive. I hate the internet connectivity too. -__- That's it! I'm going PS3.

Well, what is exclusive to it if you get it. I suggest Infamous. You're kinda like a super hero. Sandboxy kind of action game.

Clean Raider

2,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun

Well, what is exclusive to it if you get it. I suggest Infamous. You're kinda like a super hero. Sandboxy kind of action game.

Oh haha! ^. ^ Thannnks (/o3o/) ~ * . ! Oh yeah, this forum is getting pretty popular. Once it does that a GM- will close it, I don't know why.. but they do. mad
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun

Oh haha! ^. ^ Thannnks (/o3o/) ~ * . ! Oh yeah, this forum is getting pretty popular. Once it does that a GM- will close it, I don't know why.. but they do. mad
That's not good. Where are we going to talk?

Clean Raider

2,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun

The comments on our profiles :3!
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun

haha Just long comments on the profile? I like it.

Clean Raider

2,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun
Big_Bad_Trev
PIun

haha Just long comments on the profile? I like it.

Yap. I'll comment ya. x)

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Big_Bad_Trev
Red-Zan
Big_Bad_Trev
Red-Zan
Big_Bad_Trev
Red-Zan

One mustn't be to shy, just talk to people smile
I know you should be less shy online than in real life, but it is still rather hard.

Always remember to be polite and if someone insults you ask them why...if their answer is as stupid as the insult then it's like they have insulted themselves.
So don't kill them with kindness then lol

Well since Im a brony I could start posting ponies but such behavior only makes them mad, dunno why User Image
Yea, I've been away from home too long. What is a brony?

Seen my signature? It is there :3
I Like My little Ponies: Friendship is Magic
Some believe all Bronies must be fanatics fans but that is not true at all, I enjoy many other series as well.
Red-Zan
Big_Bad_Trev
Red-Zan
Big_Bad_Trev
Red-Zan

Always remember to be polite and if someone insults you ask them why...if their answer is as stupid as the insult then it's like they have insulted themselves.
So don't kill them with kindness then lol

Well since Im a brony I could start posting ponies but such behavior only makes them mad, dunno why User Image
Yea, I've been away from home too long. What is a brony?

Some believe all Bronies must be fanatics fans but that is not true at all, I enjoy many other series as well.
I have never seen the show, but I'll take your word on it

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Big_Bad_Trev

I have never seen the show, but I'll take your word on it

The most common insult we Bronies has to endure is being called f*****t or gay...
which proves those insulting us fans not having much maturity at all.
If you want to know more about Bronies and those insulting us check this out:

l3unni2 rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-8)

User Imagewelcome to gaia ;D this is probally old but hiii anyways an welcome to

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff