Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, ummm well I tried finding the "welcome to gaia" forum and I failed miserably. Way to start off xD Umm anyways, I'm new-obviously -_-" lol I'm 16 and my name is John. I found this site because a friend of mine was playing it and it looked pretty cool. Anyways, I love to sing and play piano. Thats all the info i'm giving this site because I usually don't give away even my name on most sites. But it looks like I can trust this one. If you guys want to know more about me, Visit my facebook page! How? Just ask me razz . Hit me up when you can!

Beloved Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia mister. My name's Megan, if you want you can ask me any questions you might have,I am always willing to help new people.
XxX_Pinoy_Bboy_XxX
Hey, ummm well I tried finding the "welcome to gaia" forum and I failed miserably. Way to start off xD Umm anyways, I'm new-obviously -_-" lol I'm 16 and my name is John. I found this site because a friend of mine was playing it and it looked pretty cool. Anyways, I love to sing and play piano. Thats all the info i'm giving this site because I usually don't give away even my name on most sites. But it looks like I can trust this one. If you guys want to know more about me, Visit my facebook page! How? Just ask me razz . Hit me up when you can!

lol I did that, too x) Welcome to gaia and enjoy biggrin
Well.... what games can I play to get gold?

Beloved Lunatic

XxX_Pinoy_Bboy_XxX
Well.... what games can I play to get gold?

Well, there are many ways to get gold here on gaia. Like posting, booty grab, Zomg,Marketplace etc. I suggest you go and play booty grab. If you may not have noticed there is a forum called "Gaia aquarium" in the main page of the forums. I suggest going there and clicking on threads. In there there will be tanks in the poeple's signatures, If in the tanks have "BOOTY GRAB" in big letters on the tank,you can play them and get gold. I don't know if you are following what I am saying. sweatdrop
XxX_Pinoy_Bboy_XxX
Hello John, welcome to Gaia. Feel free to add me.

Mizlazzybugz's Husband

Thieving Bloodsucker

23,525 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
do a search on granted items II to get tons of free stuff and I'm half Filipino (noticed yer name)
XxX_Pinoy_Bboy_XxX

Welcome to Gaia. A friend of mine posted her welcome thread in the CB too. I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to add me. smile

Rainbow Worshipper

11,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
XxX_Pinoy_Bboy_XxX

Welcome
thanks everyone for the help! I greatly apprieciate it biggrin like I said. I'm a n00b lol
I'm new too biggrin Add me if you want... All people add me ^^ rofl

Brainy Genius

10,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
Welcome to our world

I hope u enjoy it

Friendly Smoker

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
XxX_Pinoy_Bboy_XxX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.yellow]
Hello

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas