• Forum Sophomore 300
Welcome 2 Gaia world

Adored Sweetheart

9,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
RSoha
Hello, my name is Sohail and I'm from England. I'm new to Gaia and a lot of loneliness has bought me here, I hope to make friends and enjoy my time on Gaia

S

welcome to gaia! hope you make lots of friends smile

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
RSoha
Hello, my name is Sohail and I'm from England. I'm new to Gaia and a lot of loneliness has bought me here, I hope to make friends and enjoy my time on Gaia

S

Hiya! Welcome! I hope you get friends soon! If it fits you we can start hanging out who knows it might lead to friendship! 3nodding If not then I hope you have a great time here and anything you need you can let me know I'll do my best to help!

In a relationship with Morhidia kanibul

Vicious Explorer

22,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
RSoha

S

Welcome ! ^^

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
RSoha

S

Welcome to Gaia
welcome to gaia~

Desirable Receiver

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RSoha

S

Not new * n* ~

Noble Inquisitor

RSoha

S

Welcome to Gaia then!
emotion_bigheart

Dapper Genius

Pinakkuchan
RSoha

S

Not new * n* ~

Plz yes I am

Dapper Genius

Glass Carousel
RSoha

S

Welcome to Gaia then!
emotion_bigheart

Thank you :3

Distrustful Shounen

14,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
RSoha

S
Nice hair~

Dapper Genius

Rireiyo
RSoha

S
Nice hair~

Thanks smile

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello Sohail. Welcome to Gaia.
RSoha
Hello and welcome.

Quinnula Morte's Husband

Smitten Loverboy

10,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Generous 100
RSoha

S
Hallo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas