Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow its been so long sense the last time I was on here, I decided to up and make a new account, start from scratch and see where it gets me. My avatar looks silly but hopefully I'll get him into a state where I'm happy with his looks soon. I'm not sure if I was one of those who joined gaia around when it first came out, I remember it back in the day I found it from an add in the Street Fighter comic from Udon. Was before the times when they closed down the "singles" portion of it.

Looking forward to meeting lots of you. (in pleasant conversation)

Chital's Husband

Noob

Hello and welcome back to Gaia. biggrin
NETGEAR
Hello and welcome back to Gaia. biggrin
Thanks, good to see this community still around and thriving!

Brainy Genius

welcome smile

Beloved Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
welcome to gaia

nuGen Staff Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
DocileCard
Wow its been so long sense the last time I was on here, I decided to up and make a new account, start from scratch and see where it gets me. My avatar looks silly but hopefully I'll get him into a state where I'm happy with his looks soon. I'm not sure if I was one of those who joined gaia around when it first came out, I remember it back in the day I found it from an add in the Street Fighter comic from Udon. Was before the times when they closed down the "singles" portion of it.

goodluck ^^

Bashful Gawker

8,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
DocileCard

HI welcome back to Gaia biggrin
XKura_Lov3s_YamiX
DocileCard

HI welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Thanks, good to be back

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
DocileCard

Hey there, hope Gaia treats you well.

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
Welcome back.

Shirtless Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Haha,, well welcome back to Gaia and Good Luck

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DocileCard

Hi and welcome back biggrin
DocileCard

Welcome to Gaia.
Wow!
Welcome to Gaia humble one.

Desirable Sex Symbol

DocileCard

Welcome back to Gaia.
Hope you stick around this time, it can be a fun place. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas