Welcome to Gaia! ::

no point in saying i'm new cuz it's obvious. well ne wayz i like to draw and watch anime. please tell me someone has seen curse of the undead yoma. yeah i know its old school but its still great. o and if you've seen macross plus its awesome. well thats all i can say other than i'm the only girl at my skool who likes to play video gamez. anime and xbox rocks.cya wink
hey! welcome.
akutenshiizumi
no point in saying i'm new cuz it's obvious. well ne wayz i like to draw and watch anime. please tell me someone has seen curse of the undead yoma. yeah i know its old school but its still great. o and if you've seen macross plus its awesome. well thats all i can say other than i'm the only girl at my skool who likes to play video gamez. anime and xbox rocks.cya wink

Welcome. I like to watch anime too. Have a good time here at Gaia. biggrin

Dapper Browser

Sounds like you'll do well here. The only advice I can offer is that polls give you 10 gold when you vote in the so keep and eye out for them. sweatdrop PM me with questions or if you want to talk.
akutenshiizumi

lol I have not seen or heard of those sweatdrop and me tooo all the other peoples who play video games are guys crying oh well 3nodding
anyways *gives her chocolate dipped strawberries* ever need a friend or wanna talk PM me ^.^
akutenshiizumi

wow i know the feeling me and my friends started an anime club so that were not killed be the school for not being involved in any club activities...
sorry but ive only seen the macross movies, cant remember but i think Macross I and Macross II...i know one had a girl named Ishtar and call the characters looks pretty young and another the other one started with two boy and a girl..the boys were testing a bike with wings and the girl watched(she was were a red and white baseball cap)
Welcome to Gaia Online, akutenshiizumi. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I will try to answer to the best of my ability.
welcome to gaia! I would suggest that you read the "sticky's" on this thread to learn more about the site... Tc!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff