Fashionable Cutie-Pie

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Medalist 100
Organik Smiles
redrose225
Hello Mikel welcome back to Gaia biggrin
I also like drawing. It seems kind of strange to me that someone studying Business has any interest in art, but I guess that must just be a stereotype. (perhaps I know too many un-arty business people. Seriously, they should never hold a pencil in their hand for any other reason than to write. eek )
but umm.... yay xd (lost track of where I was going with any of that)

Well yeah, business and art don't really intwine with each other but hey I live in a family full of artist so it was without a doubt destiny. Business has also been a big part of my dad's side of the family so that's how it struck my interest.

I'll gladly show you some of my work sometime so you know that not all business majors are completely hopeless in the art factory ('; . but thank you.

I would love that! What kind of art do you do?

Regular

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
xanthrophobe
Organik Smiles
should i go black or white ?
I'm thinking the darker the cooler but I don't wanna give off the wrong impression (;

Pᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ NO RETURN
            Nᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ɢʟᴀɴᴄᴇs

Black!
              Darker is definitely better.
              emotion_dowant

fair enough (: that's what Imma go with. Just got back from a festival so I'm still working with my brother on that.

one moment !

Regular

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
redrose225
Organik Smiles
redrose225
Hello Mikel welcome back to Gaia biggrin
I also like drawing. It seems kind of strange to me that someone studying Business has any interest in art, but I guess that must just be a stereotype. (perhaps I know too many un-arty business people. Seriously, they should never hold a pencil in their hand for any other reason than to write. eek )
but umm.... yay xd (lost track of where I was going with any of that)

Well yeah, business and art don't really intwine with each other but hey I live in a family full of artist so it was without a doubt destiny. Business has also been a big part of my dad's side of the family so that's how it struck my interest.

I'll gladly show you some of my work sometime so you know that not all business majors are completely hopeless in the art factory ('; . but thank you.

I would love that! What kind of art do you do?

well I do A LOT of graffiti art work, kind of my nature. (formally a NewYorker). but my brother introduced me to a new style of shading so I've been drawing people (: .

Raiyun's Queen

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
Organik Smiles
I'll start of with stating my name,
Hello I'm Mikel.

I'm currently living in Florida with my father who serves in the military. I am 20 years old, and I played basketball, track/field, and volleyball in highschool. Yes, I have graduated and I enjoy politics. I'm very familiar with "role playing" and decided to go ahead and join back to Gaia. I am very creative and have a wild imagination. I draw as a hobby and I'm majoring for a Business Degree. I have a wide variety of music that I listen to while typing, so bare with me if my text jumps from happy-----&sad. I have my moments where I can make you laugh just by talking to you and I also have moments where you probably would say something like "really, shut up."

Onwards.

I'm not new to Gaia by any means. In fact the mere reason I left Gaia was to pursue various things in my life(a girl). Gaia was taking quite a bit of time out of my schedule and became kind of immature for my standards, so I left it. Now, 3 years later. I find myself here again looking not only to humor myself and retain my role playing skills but to enjoy some fond moments. I highly doubt I'll be leaving so feel free to suggest some RPs(Guilds) that you think may suit me.

Signing back on I was very suggestive and slightly scared. Many, Many, Many things have changed since my era of Gaia. So bare in mind, I may not be as up to date as all of you but I'm willing to learn and enjoy the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Anyways, that's me in a not so literal nutshell.
Au Revoir.
~Mikel

Wow, that's one of the best opening posts Ive ever read.
Bravo!
smile

Witty Noob

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Organik Smiles
Hello I'm Mikel.

I'm currently living in Florida with my father who serves in the military. I am 20 years old, and I played basketball, track/field, and volleyball in highschool. Yes, I have graduated and I enjoy politics. I'm very familiar with "role playing" and decided to go ahead and join back to Gaia. I am very creative and have a wild imagination. I draw as a hobby and I'm majoring for a Business Degree. I have a wide variety of music that I listen to while typing, so bare with me if my text jumps from happy-----&sad. I have my moments where I can make you laugh just by talking to you and I also have moments where you probably would say something like "really, shut up."

Onwards.

I'm not new to Gaia by any means. In fact the mere reason I left Gaia was to pursue various things in my life(a girl). Gaia was taking quite a bit of time out of my schedule and became kind of immature for my standards, so I left it. Now, 3 years later. I find myself here again looking not only to humor myself and retain my role playing skills but to enjoy some fond moments. I highly doubt I'll be leaving so feel free to suggest some RPs(Guilds) that you think may suit me.

Signing back on I was very suggestive and slightly scared. Many, Many, Many things have changed since my era of Gaia. So bare in mind, I may not be as up to date as all of you but I'm willing to learn and enjoy the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Au Revoir.
~Mikel

Welcome to Gaia

Popular Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Organik Smiles
Hello I'm Mikel.

Onwards.

Au Revoir.
~Mikel

Hello? o.o

Regular

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
The_littlest_dragonfly
Organik Smiles
Hello I'm Mikel.

Onwards.

Au Revoir.
~Mikel

Wow, that's one of the best opening posts Ive ever read.
Bravo!
smile

well thank you, like i've said in other comments (: . if i'm going to introduce myself i may as well make the most of it. !

Regular

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Chief Keef Sosa
Organik Smiles
Hello I'm Mikel.

Onwards.

Au Revoir.
~Mikel

Hello? o.o

hey there (:

Raiyun's Queen

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
So what kind of role plays do you like Mikel? smile

Regular

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
The_littlest_dragonfly
So what kind of role plays do you like Mikel? smile

well, honestly if i can act as a prestigious person. it could range. i like dark themes in role plays but i can do excitement and well really anything.

the last actual role play i did was nearly 2 and half years ago on a different webpage. it was a really interesting one as well. about walking threw various dungeons and fighting. it was basically the reincarnation of par say "dungeons and dragons" made into an rp.

you went on missions and it was just very exciting and thrilling. the missions were set up by the LEADER, which in turn basically meant the creator of the rp. he was very well rehearsed(sp?) in writing so it made it quite interesting as well.

i love writing but only to an extent. i don't want to be in a controlled "5 paragraphs or gtfo" setting, i believe in quality over quantity. basically i depend on better language structure rather than filling in a whole bunch of non-sense to meet a quota.

my creative side is slipping so that's essentially why i want to get back in to rp's so badly and plus and gives me a chance to actually relieve some stress build up from recent events that have taken place in my life. sorry for taking this out so far but i'd rather just throw it all on the table than to just give only a cherry from the cake.
hello mikel .welcome 3nodding

Regular

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Rubyquesting

hey thanks (:
Organik Smiles
Rubyquesting