Welcome to Gaia! ::

Werewolf_mike
uumm...Hello there and welcome to gaia, I hope you find the guy you are looking for, im not the bossy type so i'll jsut give you a heart filled welcome..*howls*..LOL!! Goodluck!!

hi and thanks for being so nice biggrin
redieheadie
Werewolf_mike
uumm...Hello there and welcome to gaia, I hope you find the guy you are looking for, im not the bossy type so i'll jsut give you a heart filled welcome..*howls*..LOL!! Goodluck!!

hi and thanks for being so nice biggrin

LOL..no problem at all..but watch out, other people on gaia can be very mean, all these people are treating you nice, as to what i have read..^^
hi red, i'm back, pm me
Bacardii
redieheadie
~Snow Globe~
BZZZT! You didnt actually think I was serious did you? blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

duh, FRUITCAKE. i would be yur gf if there was no one esle on the Earth!! because you're mean to me! domokun i luv ya! heart heart

/sigh.

I have a feeling you're going to be one of the abused woman that my organization helps all to often.

I sincerely hope that this is not the way you honestly are in real life. Its a bad road for a female to be on.
shes right...honey go outside and find urself a REAL boyfriend...it just kinda shows that u kinda desperate stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff