Welcome to Gaia! ::

FallenMartyr
redieheadie
FallenMartyr
Bacardii
redieheadie
~Snow Globe~
BZZZT! You didnt actually think I was serious did you? blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

duh, FRUITCAKE. i would be yur gf if there was no one esle on the Earth!! because you're mean to me! domokun i luv ya! heart heart

/sigh.

I have a feeling you're going to be one of the abused woman that my organization helps all to often.

I sincerely hope that this is not the way you honestly are in real life. Its a bad road for a female to be on.

What can be done? There are thousands of people like her registering everyday...
Anyways, anyone looking for a relationship might want to try finding another website...

i'm NOT looking for a relationship. you ppl are crazy!! y would i look here if i wanted a super hot bf???? so stop worrying about me and mind your own business. I DON'T NEED ADVICE!!

Apparently, you have no idea what you've been posting recently. I remember you posting about boyfriends and the such, additionally, I don't care who's your boyfriend. Just take it to another site... you agreed to the ToS when you registered, therefore, I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

y do u keep bossing me around, you big fat meanie.
Wolf_Walker
you think i sound like a hunk huh. well thats cool. did you fix the problem

Here's the solution...
Bacardii
she needs to go to her Profile -> Edit Profile -> scroll down and click on "all" in the accept Private Message area.

I hope someone reads it this time.
Why the hell is it that anytime we try to inform you users of where you should be posting PER THE RULES YOU AGREED TO WHEN YOU SIGNED UP we are suddenly "big meanies"... stare
Hey. Redieheadiedeadieleadie. Harhar. It all rhymes. hehe...
I'll be your bf. Haha but I'm a girl. Haha...
Why don't you say no? It's a nice word..
I live the uk in wales wat about u?? xd
FallenMartyr
Wolf_Walker
you think i sound like a hunk huh. well thats cool. did you fix the problem

Here's the solution...
Bacardii
she needs to go to her Profile -> Edit Profile -> scroll down and click on "all" in the accept Private Message area.

I hope someone reads it this time.

i read it and thank you
One more time... all this conversation should be going either to chatterbox or through PM's
bebe1

omg i live in ireland. dublin to b exact. we could totally have a long distance relationship
redieheadie
FallenMartyr
redieheadie
FallenMartyr
Bacardii
redieheadie
~Snow Globe~
BZZZT! You didnt actually think I was serious did you? blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

duh, FRUITCAKE. i would be yur gf if there was no one esle on the Earth!! because you're mean to me! domokun i luv ya! heart heart

/sigh.

I have a feeling you're going to be one of the abused woman that my organization helps all to often.

I sincerely hope that this is not the way you honestly are in real life. Its a bad road for a female to be on.

What can be done? There are thousands of people like her registering everyday...
Anyways, anyone looking for a relationship might want to try finding another website...

i'm NOT looking for a relationship. you ppl are crazy!! y would i look here if i wanted a super hot bf???? so stop worrying about me and mind your own business. I DON'T NEED ADVICE!!

Apparently, you have no idea what you've been posting recently. I remember you posting about boyfriends and the such, additionally, I don't care who's your boyfriend. Just take it to another site... you agreed to the ToS when you registered, therefore, I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

y do u keep bossing me around, you big fat meanie.

i was just kidding you are not a big fat meanie, you are nice and i'm sure you are very pretty
Hey you guys don't even know each other. Freaky.
Oh I'm poor.
AGAIN.... sigh sweatdrop

Quote:
Okay first off all.. this is not chaterbox.. We got rules here. If you want to post stuff like this please go too chatterbox. WtG is for newbs too introduce themselve and you dont even look like one of them. Kindly pm an active mod too move this thread. READ IT this time please...
redieheadie
bebe1

omg i live in ireland. dublin to b exact. we could totally have a long distance relationship

what city in wales?
pm me 2 tlk more
Balistix
AGAIN.... sigh sweatdrop

Quote:
Okay first off all.. this is not chaterbox.. We got rules here. If you want to post stuff like this please go too chatterbox. WtG is for newbs too introduce themselve and you dont even look like one of them. Kindly pm an active mod too move this thread. READ IT this time please...

actually i started yesterday but that's ok
redieheadie
Balistix
AGAIN.... sigh sweatdrop

Quote:

actually i started yesterday but that's ok

have you seen chatterbox?/????? it's very inappropriate and all they talk about is inappropriate matters. they cuss and i'm trying to keep my soul clean.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff