Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi. i'm new. this game looks kind of interesting. i see there are forums here so i guess i'll read them to find out how to play. my name is anton by the way. nice to meet ya. User Image
My friend lied to me. This isn't a cool rpg site. it has no real games. stressed
crying goodnight. i'm sleepy. this sucks.

Angelic Friend

Welcome Anton!
Yeah, we used to have zOMG! on this site, which was an awesome MMO game, but it was taken down. :c
Hope you enjoy your stay regardless.

shy gh0st's Wife

Unfortunately this site focuses more on forums and avatars, but we have a few games. I hope you decide to stick around though. 3nodding
Welcome to gaia!

Magic Hero

14,840 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Dragun Skavenger
Hi. i'm new. this game looks kind of interesting. i see there are forums here so i guess i'll read them to find out how to play. my name is anton by the way. nice to meet ya. User Image
Hello, welcome to gaia. mrgreen

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
Dragun Skavenger
My friend lied to me. This isn't a cool rpg site. it has no real games. stressed

yeah, there's not really much besides the forums. sorry! the huge draw for me is the avatar system.

Time-traveling Gaian

Welcome blaugh

Mewling Noob

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Dragun Skavenger

Ay-o, nice to meet you.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz
Romeigh
Welcome Anton!
Yeah, we used to have zOMG! on this site, which was an awesome MMO game, but it was taken down. :c
Hope you enjoy your stay regardless.
They took it down! what am i to do ? no weapons, armor, or leveling up ?

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia smile
Busy Bunny
Unfortunately this site focuses more on forums and avatars, but we have a few games. I hope you decide to stick around though. 3nodding
... how is that fun ? i'll try it out, but i don't think i'll like it. towns isn't a game is it ? i went but i didn't see anything, but people yapping.
Tulip Cat
Welcome to gaia!
thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out