• Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
ParallelPenguin
K-poplover44
ParallelPenguin
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xd

Thank you! ^_^

Boy I don't remember welcome threads getting that many replies before. It's so nice to see the Gaians being so welcoming! THANK YOU!!

ur welcome 4laugh

^_^ 4laugh

I remember being so afraid of talking with any one on the forums that I didn't already know or that some one I knew didn't already know because I'd seen so much hate, but I dunno. This go around it's like I don't even care. I'm going to talk, not much, but I'm going to talk. And every one is so nice! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aww that's good ur going to talk now,im mostly in the forums everyday

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xp
Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin

Gifted Pie-Maker

10,450 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Never Give Up 35
K-poplover44
ParallelPenguin
K-poplover44
ParallelPenguin
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xd

Thank you! ^_^

Boy I don't remember welcome threads getting that many replies before. It's so nice to see the Gaians being so welcoming! THANK YOU!!

ur welcome 4laugh

^_^ 4laugh

I remember being so afraid of talking with any one on the forums that I didn't already know or that some one I knew didn't already know because I'd seen so much hate, but I dunno. This go around it's like I don't even care. I'm going to talk, not much, but I'm going to talk. And every one is so nice! heart

There's so many topics! I have this problem on a LOT of forums. So many places to go check out and no idea where to start! >_<

Gifted Pie-Maker

10,450 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Never Give Up 35
Green Tea Chi
Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin

Thank you!! heart 4laugh heart

Gifted Pie-Maker

10,450 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Never Give Up 35
MonkeyandFishyforever4
hiya,welcome back to gaia xp

Thank you! I'm having lots of fun this time 'round! 4laugh 4laugh

Divine Kitten

ParallelPenguin
Hi all.

I'm new... sort of. I used to have a gaia account but for the life of me I can't remember my old name, password, or even the email I used.That was from YEARS ago now. So... nothing to do but make a new account.

It's all good.

Lots has changed since I was last on Gaia though so... I've got a LOT to learn now.

It will be nice to meet every one.

I am an artist. If you want to check out my art you can find it on my dA or my tumblr and I have a comic that you should totally check out.
I hope you guys like my stuff.

biggrin biggrin biggrin sweatdrop
welcome back! heart

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
ParallelPenguin
K-poplover44
ParallelPenguin
K-poplover44
ParallelPenguin
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xd

Thank you! ^_^

ur welcome 4laugh

^_^ 4laugh

There's so many topics! I have this problem on a LOT of forums. So many places to go check out and no idea where to start! >_<

well when i joined the first forum i went to was the Friends chat forum

Gifted Pie-Maker

10,450 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Never Give Up 35
KimberlyFaithSmiles
ParallelPenguin
Hi all.

I'm new... sort of. I used to have a gaia account but for the life of me I can't remember my old name, password, or even the email I used.That was from YEARS ago now. So... nothing to do but make a new account.

It's all good.

Lots has changed since I was last on Gaia though so... I've got a LOT to learn now.

I am an artist. If you want to check out my art you can find it on my dA or my tumblr and I have a comic that you should totally check out.

welcome back! heart

Thank you!! heart

Gifted Pie-Maker

10,450 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Never Give Up 35
K-poplover44
ParallelPenguin
K-poplover44
ParallelPenguin
K-poplover44

ur welcome 4laugh

^_^ 4laugh

I might just hang out in the art area mostly. I mean... so much pretty art! gonk

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
ParallelPenguin
K-poplover44
ParallelPenguin
K-poplover44
ParallelPenguin
K-poplover44

ur welcome 4laugh

^_^ 4laugh

I might just hang out in the art area mostly. I mean... so much pretty art! gonk

that's good,i sometimes chat in the friends forum,but now i mostly find Friends from the music International forum,chatterbox,and welcome to gaia

Shameless Strawberry

14,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
ParallelPenguin
Hi all.

It's all good.

HELLO !!! welcome back

Gifted Pie-Maker

10,450 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Never Give Up 35
K-poplover44

that's good,i sometimes chat in the friends forum,but now i mostly find Friends from the music International forum,chatterbox,and welcome to gaia

Yeah? Maybe I'll head that way. I wonder if there's a Blind Guardian thread. ^_^

Gifted Pie-Maker

10,450 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Never Give Up 35
simply_kattie_kitty

HELLO !!! welcome back

Thank you! It's so nice to be back. After a few days I've remembered my old login, but I don't want to use that account any more so I've just moved my stuff over to this one, at least the stuff that moves.

That sure took a while.

Tipsy Tipper

Hey there and welcome back to Gaia!
I checked out your dA and wow haha I am impressed. Awesome job! I laughed so hard at the Deadpool art XD Keep up the good work!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff