Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

Hello everyone! I'm new here, and so far I've observed that this site is nothing like neopets. Which is a good thing considering I haven't been on that website in forever. Anyways I'd love to meet new people, maybe make some friends and really establish a presence on this site.

Desirable Donator

chubbybunny132
Hello everyone! I'm new here, and so far I've observed that this site is nothing like neopets. Which is a good thing considering I haven't been on that website in forever. Anyways I'd love to meet new people, maybe make some friends and really establish a presence on this site.

Hi there. Welcome to Gaia. Yeah, it's nothing like Neopets, thank goodness, but it's a great place to be. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need anything, even someone to talk to, you can chat with me.

Hunter

snipeknight77
chubbybunny132

Hi there. Welcome to Gaia. Yeah, it's nothing like Neopets, thank goodness, but it's a great place to be. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need anything, even someone to talk to, you can chat with me.

Thanks! Yeah so far this place is great. And alright. smile
chubbybunny132

Hi and welcome to gaia smile
Feel free to add me

Hunter

daisy desu
chubbybunny132

Feel free to add me

Ty!
And ok. As soon as I figure out how. lol.

Desirable Donator

chubbybunny132
Ty!

The drop down below our avatars will let you see everything you can do with a person's profile, like Private messaging and whatnot.

Hunter

snipeknight77
chubbybunny132
Ty!

The drop down below our avatars will let you see everything you can do with a person's profile, like Private messaging and whatnot.

Ah I see now. Thanks!
chubbybunny132
daisy desu
chubbybunny132

Feel free to add me

Ty!

You're welcome!
Lol. Just go over to the avatar and you will see an arrow just click that. Then press add friend.
Hope that helps

Desirable Donator

chubbybunny132

No worries.
^^ Glad to help.

Hunter

daisy desu
chubbybunny132
daisy desu
chubbybunny132

Feel free to add me

Ty!

You're welcome!
Lol. Just go over to the avatar and you will see an arrow just click that. Then press add friend.
Hope that helps

Added! ^__^

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
chubbybunny132
hi there and welcome to Gaia,hope you"ll enjoy it here wink whee

Hunter

RayRayArt
chubbybunny132

UwU Thank you! And I'm sure I will.

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
chubbybunny132
RayRayArt
chubbybunny132

UwU Thank you! And I'm sure I will.
your welcome razz do have fun ,nice ava btw,,hope you"ll get the hang of it,enjoyyy 3nodding blaugh

Feral Seeker

5,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Welcome! I'm relatively new as well but I do know a few things about the site that could help you so just ask away!

Hunter

anonymousimp
Welcome! I'm relatively new as well but I do know a few things about the site that could help you so just ask away!

Ok. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces