Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Noob

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
I'm new, and... Yeah, that's basically it. So if anyone would be kind enough to indicate nice threads and stuff to meet new people I'd be very thankful. ninja
iwtkyltdim
I'm new, and... Yeah, that's basically it. So if anyone would be kind enough to indicate nice threads and stuff to meet new people I'd be very thankful. ninja

Welcome to gaia! If you need any help or just a chat you can always pm me! I'm always in for new friends ^_^

Fluffy Noob

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
MissyMe95
iwtkyltdim

Welcome to gaia! If you need any help or just a chat you can always pm me! I'm always in for new friends ^_^
than k you B) i added you as a friend, i'm always up to chat!! it would be helpful if you could link me some guides as to how to go around here? if there is any
there always it OTL
iwtkyltdim
MissyMe95
iwtkyltdim

than k you B) i added you as a friend, i'm always up to chat!! it would be helpful if you could link me some guides as to how to go around here? if there is any
there always it OTL

I actually have no idea as far as guides goes.. lol
But you can pretty much go to worlds and visit hollywood or towns 2 and chat to people on there.
or play games. or post on forums =3 you'll have much to discover! it's pretty fun if you meet the right kind of people

Fluffy Noob

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
MissyMe95
But you can pretty much go to worlds and visit hollywood or towns 2 and chat to people on there.
or play games. or post on forums =3 you'll have much to discover! it's pretty fun if you meet the right kind of people
it's pretty new to me tbh a forum with an avatar system
i still have to check out all the subforums, see what interests me, but i'll get to it too, the towns thingy
iwtkyltdim
MissyMe95
it's pretty new to me tbh a forum with an avatar system
i still have to check out all the subforums, see what interests me, but i'll get to it too, the towns thingy

yea it's pretty cool. I mostly go to chatterbox (cb) or community discussion (cd) but sometimes I'd like to welcome new people too xD

Fluffy Noob

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
MissyMe95
yea it's pretty cool. I mostly go to chatterbox (cb) or community discussion (cd) but sometimes I'd like to welcome new people too xD
i'm currently exploring lifestyle discussion, they have nice subforums and pretty good threads there. i might take a look on chatterbox and community discussion after.
iwtkyltdim
MissyMe95
i'm currently exploring lifestyle discussion, they have nice subforums and pretty good threads there. i might take a look on chatterbox and community discussion after.

allright do that! have fun =D

Fluffy Noob

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
MissyMe95
allright do that! have fun =D
thank you!
Welcome welcome!

Fluffy Noob

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Keiko Callahan
Welcome welcome!
thank you thank you cat woman!!
iwtkyltdim
Keiko Callahan
Welcome welcome!
thank you thank you cat woman!!
<chuckles> I'm not from Batman movies, but thank you. I'm Keiko. Who might you be?

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Fluffy Noob

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia biggrin
Hello and thank you, fellow kpop lover!!
Keiko Callahan
<chuckles> I'm not from Batman movies, but thank you. I'm Keiko. Who might you be?
I'm iwtkyltdim, but you can call me Bobbi, nice to meet you. B)
Nice to meet you Bobby. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces