Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! My name is Olivia and I'm new smile ) looking to make friends and to talk and what not smile

Friendly Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hey im new too,
im a real world shut in so i dont have real friends haha
so i turn to virtual ones

Lonely Bard

6,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Welcome people! If you want a friend add me!! biggrin I'm virtually always on here so if you need help or just wanna talk, lemme know! smile
Welcome to Gaia! smile

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd

Heart Waffles

I would love be friends with you! heart
WELCOME TO GAIA!

Newbie Noob

16,025 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Olivcoxo
Hi! My name is Olivia and I'm new smile ) looking to make friends and to talk and what not smile

Welcome Olivia, I hope you enjoy gaia as much as I do! I enjoy chatting in towns or towns2 most because it's live.
shut_in_otaku
Hey im new too,
im a real world shut in so i dont have real friends haha
so i turn to virtual ones
:/ aw. Well we can be friends!! 3nodding virtual friends are just as real as irl friends to me smile

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia smile
MonkeyandFishyforever4
tyvm 3nodding could you tell me some tips on making gold? Lol I chose an animal as my avi and wanted to change it but I guess they gave me a male avi sad 50000 to change me to a female crying lol

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Olivcoxo
MonkeyandFishyforever4
tyvm 3nodding could you tell me some tips on making gold? Lol I chose an animal as my avi and wanted to change it but I guess they gave me a male avi sad 50000 to change me to a female crying lol

ur welcome and to earn gold,u can post in the forums,play games,sell charms,check out the Dumpster dive in the game section,u can sometimes get items u can sell on the marketplace
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Olivcoxo
MonkeyandFishyforever4

ur welcome and to earn gold,u can post in the forums,play games,sell charms,check out the Dumpster dive in the game section,u can sometimes get items u can sell on the marketplace
all so confusing lol sweatdrop but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it smile what's charms if I may ask

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Olivcoxo
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Olivcoxo
MonkeyandFishyforever4

all so confusing lol sweatdrop but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it smile what's charms if I may ask

with charms u can make items,but if u go to the GoFusion tab it shows u all of the items and how many u have and shows how much u need,there r Hearts,Stars,Diamonds

Wild Kitten

15,275 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Abomination 100
Olivcoxo

Welcome! I hope you find many new friendly friends!

Friendly Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia xd

hey if you won't mind, can i ask you what country are you from?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff