Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Gaian

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
New user here of Gaia Online. Thought I'd try it out since my sister gets on here every now and then. So, a couple of questions:

What are ways to earn currency here?

What are Achievements used for?

How is the community here?

Do you enjoy your time here?

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia and to earn gold u can post in the forums,play games,play booty grab in the Aquarium forum,if u get charms u can sell them,check out the daily pries each day u log in and check out the dumpster dive in the game section,also check out charity threads for new members in the chatterbox forum biggrin

Newbie Gaian

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome to gaia and to earn gold u can post in the forums,play games,play booty grab in the Aquarium forum,if u get charms u can sell them,check out the daily pries each day u log in and check out the dumpster dive in the game section,also check out charity threads for new members in the chatterbox forum biggrin

Hello. smile Thanks for the reply. I was wondering what the Charms were that I obtained in the Daily Chance as they call it. I'll search for those for sure.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Sensei Ruzicky
YunJaeforeverlove4

Hello. smile Thanks for the reply. I was wondering what the Charms were that I obtained in the Daily Chance as they call it. I'll search for those for sure.

if u go to the GoFusion tab,it shows how many charms u have and u can see all the items there are and how many u need to buy them,u don't have to buy any of them if u don't want to,most people just sell them to make gold

Newbie Gaian

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
YunJaeforeverlove4
Sensei Ruzicky
YunJaeforeverlove4

if u go to the GoFusion tab,it shows how many charms u have and u can see all the items there are and how many u need to buy them,u don't have to buy any of them if u don't want to,most people just sell them to make gold

Oh, okay. Cool. Is it a lot of it or a small amount? And I can't purchase a Trading Pass until day three apparently.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Sensei Ruzicky
YunJaeforeverlove4
Sensei Ruzicky
YunJaeforeverlove4

Oh, okay. Cool. Is it a lot of it or a small amount? And I can't purchase a Trading Pass until day three apparently.

the lowest amount is 3 hearts and the highest,there r a lot and yep

Dedicated Bibliophile

9,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Sensei Ruzicky
New user here of Gaia Online. Thought I'd try it out since my sister gets on here every now and then. So, a couple of questions:

Welcome to Gaia!

Hardcore Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Sensei Ruzicky

Hello! Achievements are really just something to brag about. There isn't really a big purpose and they haven't always been on the site.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile

Newbie Gaian

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia smile

Thank you, Miss. smile

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Sensei Ruzicky
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia smile

Thank you, Miss. smile

ur welcome heart

Thieving Spirit

An easy way to win gold is through giveaways that users hold. For instance, I have a link to my giveaway in my signature if you want to check out my contests! 3nodding
Achievements are just for show, honestly.
The community has gotten nicer over the years, especially in Chatterbox.
I enjoy most of my time spent here, yes smile

Newbie Gaian

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
APhoenixBornInTheAshes
An easy way to win gold is through giveaways that users hold. For instance, I have a link to my giveaway in my signature if you want to check out my contests! 3nodding
Achievements are just for show, honestly.
The community has gotten nicer over the years, especially in Chatterbox.
I enjoy most of my time spent here, yes smile

Thanks. smile
Welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out