Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there fellow Gaia folks...my name is AngelicRaylah...but most of my friends just call me Raylah or Vallera..I though i would introduce myself my B-Day is 8/2...I live in WA State...

My favroties TV Shows:
Crime Dramas (NCIS, NCIS LA, NCIS NO, Criminal Minds, etc)
Paranormal Stuff (Ghost Hunters, Ghost hunters International, Paranormal State and Ghost Adventures)
Anime: Pokemon, Digimon Season 1-3 only, Yugioh Original Series, Sailor Moon and pile of others
Regular Shows: Full House, Golden Girls, Sonic Boom, Family Matters, etc

Games I play: Pokemon, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 14 ARR and Sonic (I am probably one of the oldest gamers out there...wait my sister husband plays games so being a 30 year old gamer isnt' so bad haha)

I recently started streaming on twitch...took me awhile to get the courage to go back into that but I have alot of follower in the first few weeks and alot of support form my friends...atm Pokemon is about all I am able to do, World of Warcraft sometimes, sadly my PC isn't what is used to be...plz feel free to come stop by and say hello smile (AngelicPikachu is my twitch)

Anyway I hope to make more friends here and get to know others who like the same things I do take care and have a great day
welcome heart
Welcome! I too enjoy NCIS, Pokemon and WoW biggrin
Keezah
Welcome! I too enjoy NCIS, Pokemon and WoW biggrin

Woot...we're gonna get along great <3
You're welcome to add me if you'd like smile

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Dangerous Friend

AngelicRaylah
welcome to gaia

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia smile

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
Hello and welcome to Gaia blaugh 3nodding

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Anxious Pup

AngelicRaylah
Hello there fellow Gaia folks...my name is AngelicRaylah...but most of my friends just call me Raylah or Vallera..I though i would introduce myself my B-Day is 8/2...I live in WA State...

My favroties TV Shows:
Paranormal Stuff (Ghost Hunters, Ghost hunters International, Paranormal State and Ghost Adventures)
Anime: Pokemon, Digimon Season 1-3 only, Yugioh Original Series, Sailor Moon and pile of others

Games I play: Pokemon, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 14 ARR and Sonic (I am probably one of the oldest gamers out there...wait my sister husband plays games so being a 30 year old gamer isnt' so bad haha)

I recently started streaming on twitch...took me awhile to get the courage to go back into that but I have alot of follower in the first few weeks and alot of support form my friends...atm Pokemon is about all I am able to do, World of Warcraft sometimes, sadly my PC isn't what is used to be...plz feel free to come stop by and say hello smile (AngelicPikachu is my twitch)

Anyway I hope to make more friends here and get to know others who like the same things I do take care and have a great day

Hai there

Hi, welcome to Gaia Online.

Eternal Dragon

AngelicRaylah

Hello and welcome to Gaia! smile I hope you will have amazing time here.

And awesome, I've also started with Pokemon and Digimon too back in 1993. So yeah, fan of the first three seasons too. smile

Thaxdorn's Wife

Angelic Wife

17,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
AngelicRaylah

My favroties TV Shows:

Welcome to Gaia!

I'll introduce myself pretty much the same way you did. My name is Christine IRL, but I prefer to be called Chrissy. My birthday is May 24th. I'm 35! Mom of 3 kids (going on 4 right now, due in April). I live in the snowy state of PA.

My favroties TV Shows:
Anime: Pokemon (Indigo League mostly), Sailor Moon, Slayers, Oh! My Goddess (OAV), Ah! My Goddess the series, Tenchi Muyo (OAV), El Hazard! The Magnificent World, etc etc. I'm big into anime. Love all the Hayao Miyazaki stuff.
Regular Shows: Burn Notice, Big Bang Theory, Brisco County Jr, and a lot more obscure stuff. LOVE Golden Girls. lol

Games I play: Pokemon (Red, Blue, Yellow, and up), Elder Scrolls games (Oblivion, Skyrim) Fable (all), Wii Fit, Lego anything, etc.

If you wanna make a new friend just send me a request.

Shirtless Gekko

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
AngelicRaylah

My favroties TV Shows:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff