Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello all! I recently started on Gaia again using the first account I ever made here waaaay back in 2004. I've basically got no idea what I'm doing but I'm still very excited to be here and make friends. ^u^
If anyone has any tips or tricks or share, I'd greatly appreciate it, and if you wanna just pop in to say "hi" then I'd appreciate that too~ Hope you all are having a great day! biggrin

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia xd
YunJaeforeverlove4

Thanks so much! heart
How are you doing? :3

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
MangoCandy
YunJaeforeverlove4

Thanks so much! heart
How are you doing? :3

ur welcome and good,u

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia smile

Shy Gaian

hello! smile hahaaa im new but old as well! smile can i just say, the prices are crazy now rofl

Friendly Gaian

Hello Welcome back to Gaia heart

Sparkly Star

Hey, Welcome back! I recommending hanging around the forums because that's where most people tend to hang out. Sometimes the games can get pretty empty now-a-days lmao.
Inflation, inflation everywhere. I recently restarted and items are in the trillions of gold now. Also, a lot more gaia cash items. If items and selling are not your thing, the forums are still going strong and fun to meet new people in. 3nodding Also, welcome back.
MangoCandy
Hello all! I recently started on Gaia again using the first account I ever made here waaaay back in 2004. I've basically got no idea what I'm doing but I'm still very excited to be here and make friends. ^u^
If anyone has any tips or tricks or share, I'd greatly appreciate it, and if you wanna just pop in to say "hi" then I'd appreciate that too~ Hope you all are having a great day! biggrin

i know the feeling its hard navigating now and days i just started logging on again

Fuzzy Pup

MangoCandy

Welcome to Gaia 4laugh
Thanks for all the welcomes! I really appreciate it~ biggrin
Inflation did really surprise me but I'm happy to see the forums are still pretty active. That's where I think I'll hang most of the time, I'm not sure my internet can handle the games, haha. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff