Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anna_Sohma's Wife

Anxious Lunatic

1Chatterbox
Hey! My name's Kristen. I'm 17, and I LOVE moo-sic. Any tips, suggestions, and anything in general that could be of any help to me would be appreciated, thanks!
Spellcheck

Lonely Smoker

1Chatterbox
Hey! My name's Kristen. I'm 17, and I LOVE moo-sic. Any tips, suggestions, and anything in general that could be of any help to me would be appreciated, thanks!
Hello Kristen, welcome to gaia! heart

IRL Noob

1Chatterbox

Aww, hi! What kind of music? I'm fond of electronic stuff myself. 3nodding

Thrilled Faun

17,275 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
1Chatterbox

Welcome, how do you like it so far?

Omnipresent Heckler

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1Chatterbox

hey there blaugh

Loyal Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
That's what she said

Loyal Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-Queen_SophiaG-
That's what she said

surprised
1Chatterbox

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

gaia_angelleft Hello, welcome to Gaia~ gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
1Chatterbox

welcome to gaia i hope you enjoy your stay here
Varient
1Chatterbox
Hey sweetie welcome to gaia!
How are you?

I'm fine, thanks.

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

1Chatterbox

Hi Kristen! Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Here are some helpful links for ya. There are free items [here]. If you're looking for items that are cheap or aren't crazy-inflated, go [here]. If you don't want to pay-to-play on this website, [my thread] helps people find affordable avatars. And you can always find generous people in the [charity forum].

Hope you enjoy your stay here! Feel free to ask any questions that you've got. emotion_bigheart

Diamond Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Market Browser 100
1Chatterbox

Ah, I like your avatar. It's really cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff