Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking for new friends my age. alot of people i meet in rally are way older then me ): any 13yr olds?

Interesting Nerd

Hello and welcome. ^.^
welcome to gaia
DeVon Swagga
I'm looking for new friends my age. alot of people i meet in rally are way older then me ): any 13yr olds?

Hello! Welcome! heart you may find some your age

Loyal Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
DeVon Swagga

emotion_bigheart Exotype Says:

Welcome to GaiaOnline Lad. I wish you save safe travels. (Sorry for the typo I just re-edited it.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
hello there fellow gaian~ it's a pleasure to meet you~ sorry for the inconvenient, the weather here is horrendous! gaia_crown

Aged Loser

11,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
you shouldnt come saying ur that age or ur acount will get suspended until four years... becareful.. i just got mine suspended and i didnt even say i was that age.. im frekehn going to b 20 this winter for crying out loud!!!! emotion_donotwant
welcome to gaia btw emotion_awesome

Newbie Smoker

8,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
DeVon Swagga

Hi!
DeVon Swagga
Hey man! I'm sure there are a lot of 13 year olds. Check the rallies maybe?

Original Gaian

10,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
DeVon Swagga

Welcome to gaia.

Naughty Toy

DeVon Swagga
I'm sure there are a lot of thirteens somewhere around here, good luck finding them and welcome to Gaia!
hi welcome to gaia!
your best option if u want to find any 13 year old is to go threw other peoples posts in the 'Welcome to gaia forum'.
Im 17 by the way.
hey, welcome to gaia

nope, I'm not 13, sorrt XP

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
DeVon Swagga
Not 13, but just saying welcome.

6,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
DeVon Swagga
I'm 14, you can add me if you'd like. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces