Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Hello Im Dajin,
Dajin is not my name but the name of my ( you could say ) alterself... HAHA well my Human name is Nic ... And You all are looking at me like eek (HAHAHA Falls on ground) umm well As my normal self i ove to draw and play games and also loves to listen to music... Now the story behind Dajin is that he was created for distruction ... A sort of true Apocalpse (sorry for spelling) ... but anyways he was created from the pure darkness in peoples souls ... and wound up in my bodie and then finally took over !!! He feeds off of darkness and has no known weakness!!! (lol) well anyway thats my character and if anyone would like to be friends on here i would really like that... just post me ill be reading later!!! well im off to figure out how to play ... TTYL 3nodding
_Dajin_X
Hello Im Dajin,
Dajin is not my name but the name of my ( you could say ) alterself... HAHA well my Human name is Nic ... And You all are looking at me like eek (HAHAHA Falls on ground) umm well As my normal self i ove to draw and play games and also loves to listen to music... Now the story behind Dajin is that he was created for distruction ... A sort of true Apocalpse (sorry for spelling) ... but anyways he was created from the pure darkness in peoples souls ... and wound up in my bodie and then finally took over !!! He feeds off of darkness and has no known weakness!!! (lol) well anyway thats my character and if anyone would like to be friends on here i would really like that... just post me ill be reading later!!! well im off to figure out how to play ... TTYL 3nodding
welcome to gaia! if you want to be friends PM me and we'll chat.oh and uh I like the discription of yourself.it sounds alot like me!^_^ lol blaugh
Nice description..PM me if you need any help....and welcome to Gaia

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
crying Yay! two ppl wanna be friends 3nodding This so rocks eek

Rainbow Trafficker

A new peson! YAY! whee Welcome to Gaia! I hope you have a fun time terrorizing and/or talking to all the odd people here! ^-^
hey, pm me if u need a friend biggrin

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Awwww Man im so confused ... some1 help me... i dont know how to add friends to my list... i have tried but it didnt work gonk

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
crying Some1 Plz help me im so lost and need friends added but dont know how!!!!
Hey Id love to help!

step one:
go to profile, and click friends list

step 2:

there should be a little bar thingy above a button that says add to friends. type in friend' s name then click the add to friends button. it should send a message to your friend asking to be friends.

if someone is waiting for you approval, than go to Approvals and markt the person who you are approving. above their name their should be a button that says approve. click that.

hope this is helpful!

ps. are you a writer, i am
PM me if you want! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out