Welcome to Gaia! ::

punky_monkey432
RJM3521
oh lol 3nodding
hey will you be my bf?

no offence...you should get to know someone befoorre you ask them to be you boyfriend or girlfriend stare
I am getting bored so I might get off soon but I don't know.
sooooooooo im board and if you ask me hy i have nutin on beacuse im saving for a dress
elimin8ter316
I am getting bored so I might get off soon but I don't know.

ditto...but not the bored part lol
blueanglebaby
sooooooooo im board and if you ask me hy i have nutin on beacuse im saving for a dress

that is nice but is a little wierd but I don't think any body here cares if you are I am saving up for a black shirt and dark clothing.
elimin8ter316
blueanglebaby

that is nice but is a little wierd but I don't think any body here cares if you are I am saving up for a black shirt and dark clothing.
xD i love dark clothing
Death-Within
punky_monkey432
RJM3521
oh lol 3nodding
hey will you be my bf?

no offence...you should get to know someone befoorre you ask them to be you boyfriend or girlfriend stare

I agree with her you should get to know them before you ask.
all done time!! gonk how long?
g2g...sooo if anybody want to PM me to talk with me go ahead..be my guest wink
elimin8ter316
blueanglebaby

... i care what she wants to buy... its called trying to relate to someone
cya crying sad
Shade21
elimin8ter316
blueanglebaby

Oh sry about that I didn't mean it that way.
elimin8ter316
Shade21
elimin8ter316
blueanglebaby

Oh sry about that I didn't mean it that way.

Yah I bought the shirt I wanted that fitted my character in the rp that I am in. That is nice that you are saving up for a dress I hope you can get it soon and every one I am 13.
14 here folks whee
RJM3521
14 here folks whee

I think we got the fact that you are 14 no offense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff