Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Star

8,450 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
I kind of need friends so hello, I'm not so new in Gaia to be honest but all these new features in here kind of made me confused so maybe I need a hand or two in here, anyone? ; u ;

Oh, and somehow my shop items won't load, does anybody having this problem too or is it just me?

Anyhow, it's nice to meet all of you and I hope I can create good memories in Gaia again like I did few years ago. Hello to all of you ^ ^

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
hiya smile

Hilarious Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
misakichin
I kind of need friends so hello, I'm not so new in Gaia to be honest but all these new features in here kind of made me confused so maybe I need a hand or two in here, anyone? ; u ;

Oh, and somehow my shop items won't load, does anybody having this problem too or is it just me?

Anyhow, it's nice to meet all of you and I hope I can create good memories in Gaia again like I did few years ago. Hello to all of you ^ ^

HI!

IRL Geek

18,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Divine Allies 250
Welcome to Gaia!

Wealthy Noob

6,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
misakichin

Welcome! If you have any questions let us know. I just came back last month, I joined Gaia originally in 2005 , so I feel ya with all the new changes smile
Nice to meet you!

Lana Backwards's Partner

Shirtless Cat

10,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hello hello!

Dangerous Player

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
misakichin

Hello if you are looking for a friend feel free to add me.

Beloved Star

8,450 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
loveroxxyy
misakichin

Welcome! If you have any questions let us know. I just came back last month, I joined Gaia originally in 2005 , so I feel ya with all the new changes smile

Oh my god, 2005? I joined around 2007 ; u ; Oh my god I feel you so much! I added you already, Hahahaha all these new features confused me Dx;;

And hello to everyone else who have greeted me!

Wealthy Noob

6,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
misakichin
loveroxxyy
misakichin

Oh my god, 2005? I joined around 2007 ; u ; Oh my god I feel you so much! I added you already, Hahahaha all these new features confused me Dx;;

And hello to everyone else who have greeted me!

Haha it took me a while to get used to everything. And the prices! OH MY GAWD the prices! Remember when things were in the thousands and hard to buy? Well, now they're in the billions and trillions!

I added you back ^__^
Welcome to Gaia!
I'm from 2006! I logged back in just for fun and everything is so different now! And yes, there is some mad inflation going on.
Welcome :3

Beloved Star

8,450 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
loveroxxyy

Haha it took me a while to get used to everything. And the prices! OH MY GAWD the prices! Remember when things were in the thousands and hard to buy? Well, now they're in the billions and trillions!

I added you back ^__^

I'm barely a week in here and I still need a few adjustments with the new environment and OH GOD I AGREE WITH THE PRICES! I was so surprised when I got about one hundred thousands Gaia gold from a daily chance. It's kind of sad that the zOMG is no longer here though crying

Thank you!

x_Miss_Amazing_x

I'm from 2006! I logged back in just for fun and everything is so different now! And yes, there is some mad inflation going on.

I'm from 2006-2007 too! Oh my god did you just come back as well? Same here, but I ended up taking some of my time in here for some more because of the college break and all xD

And hello for the others!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces