Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello noob!!!! mrgreen

Divine Snack

Cutie_Femboy
Hey everyone, I'm Julius. An Otaku, a logomaniac, hobbyist, writer, artist, art critic, martial artist, singer, exercise enthusiast, DJ, dancer, language collector, theatrical actor, and various other things.

You may be wondering, "how does one do all those things?". Well, my philosophy is, the only limitation is mindset, and because I believe I can do great things, I become a strong person, in every sense. Many people say I'm full of myself, but I just have a lot of confidence is all. I can be a very selfless person in fact. It's up to you though how you think of me.

Anyway, enough the seriousness! I hope I have a great time here! smile

Welcome to Gaia! Make a lot of gold and get new friends by playing zOMG! heart

Rainbow Hunter

11,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Sparkling Spirit

Cutie_Femboy
Hey everyone, I'm Julius. An Otaku, a logomaniac, hobbyist, writer, artist, art critic, martial artist, singer, exercise enthusiast, DJ, dancer, language collector, theatrical actor, and various other things.

You may be wondering, "how does one do all those things?". Well, my philosophy is, the only limitation is mindset, and because I believe I can do great things, I become a strong person, in every sense. Many people say I'm full of myself, but I just have a lot of confidence is all. I can be a very selfless person in fact. It's up to you though how you think of me.

Anyway, enough the seriousness! I hope I have a great time here! smile

Welcome to Gaia! Enjoy your stay. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas