Welcome to Gaia! ::

I decided to join this site recently, after a very..unpleasant breakup. My friend suggested I do so, since people on here are fairly kind, and understanding.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz

Invisible Exhibitionist

People aren't always nice in the GD or Chatterbox. But the achievement forum is super sweet all of the time.
I'll keep that in mind. I may vent here every now and then, where should I go for that?
SuperSaiyanGodShuyin
I decided to join this site recently, after a very..unpleasant breakup. My friend suggested I do so, since people on here are fairly kind, and understanding.

Welcome to Gaia smile
Thank you, Luna.
I would avoid the GD then and probably CB.
Otherwise things should be okay.
Sorry to hear about your break up.
Thank you.
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Rampaging Lover

13,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
SuperSaiyanGodShuyin
Welcome to Gaia! If you want to immediately join a guild, the IV Family is for you biggrin Simply click this link and join! THE IV FAM Post a comment on my profile once you have biggrin

Tiny Ace

28,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Welcome to Gaia.
Thank you.

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia! emotion_yatta
Thank you.

Wild Mystic

Dragon Blood Shuyin IV

Hello and welcome to Gaia
Please visit my charity for Items, outfits, tips, updates, profiles, & links Luv's Treasure Room: Charity For New Gaian's

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff