Welcome to Gaia! ::

im done fam's Princess

Nymph

II Noire II
Hey there! My name is Noire and I'm new here, Obviously ^^. I'm not sure what should I post here so i'll talk a bit about myself. I'm a girl but a bit different though. I hate talking about my age, or complain hours long about my life. Basically I'm a cheerful person and I think it isn't hard to get along with me.
I also like to listen to the music, there are times when only this holds the soul inside myself. I also like drawing, and i think i'm pretty good in it, even though i do only traditional arts.
Well I don't want to bore anybody so i guess it's enough this for now. Though any suggestion or help is welcomed.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

welcome to gaia biggrin if you need anything just ask~

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
II Noire II
MonkeyandFishyforever4
II Noire II
MonkeyandFishyforever4
II Noire II
MonkeyandFishyforever4

lol yea since it is so addicting

ikr???? and the people are awesome!!!

lol yep biggrin

How was your yesterday?
Sorry i was bit busy and couldn't answer sooner >.<

its fine and good,had class yesterday and did some running today and got some new music on my iPod,wat about u

I'm in pneumonia so for and since a few days i'm home now...
But to be honest I don't really wait the time when i have to go again XDD
What music if may I ask?

kpop(Korean)
II Noire II
Hey there! My name is Noire and I'm new here, Obviously ^^. I'm not sure what should I post here so i'll talk a bit about myself. I'm a girl but a bit different though. I hate talking about my age, or complain hours long about my life. Basically I'm a cheerful person and I think it isn't hard to get along with me.
I also like to listen to the music, there are times when only this holds the soul inside myself. I also like drawing, and i think i'm pretty good in it, even though i do only traditional arts.
Well I don't want to bore anybody so i guess it's enough this for now. Though any suggestion or help is welcomed.

Yo! Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything. Lol. xD
K-poplover44
II Noire II
K-poplover44
II Noire II
K-poplover44

that happen to me when i first played it but now im better at getting out of the crystal,and i play often or when i can

hehe XDD I had to read after how to get out and it didn't help me at all so i just talked to some friends and they helped me XD

that's good

well yeah since wasn't that easy XDD

i like ur avi smile

You do? ^^ really?
Thank you very much! ^^

Animated Bibliophile

14,140 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
II Noire II

oh nice! i like traditional arts too!! ^w^ especially vincent van gogh! welcome to gaia sweetie!
Tatsumari
II Noire II

thank you very much! ^^
I will keep this in mind! ^^
Are you member for long?
MonkeyandFishyforever4
II Noire II
MonkeyandFishyforever4
II Noire II
MonkeyandFishyforever4

lol yep biggrin

How was your yesterday?

its fine and good,had class yesterday and did some running today and got some new music on my iPod,wat about u

What music if may I ask?

kpop(Korean)

Can you give me some titles?
I need some new music ^^
Kano8
II Noire II

Yo! Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything. Lol. xD

Hey there Kano! ^^
I like very much your signature! ^^
And thanks for your offer! If you want we sure can chat!
I think im a pretty chatty person XD
anicol001
II Noire II

oh nice! i like traditional arts too!! ^w^ especially vincent van gogh! welcome to gaia sweetie!

Aww Thank you very much! ^^
But I'm not that good.
Maybe later but right now i'm like a beginner beside him XD
II Noire II
Kano8
II Noire II

Hey there Kano! ^^

Epic! Schweet...I'll shoot you a PM then. xD
Kano8
II Noire II
Kano8
II Noire II

Hey there Kano! ^^

Epic! Schweet...I'll shoot you a PM then. xD

yay! ^^

im done fam's Princess

Nymph

II Noire II
Tatsumari
II Noire II

thank you very much! ^^
Are you member for long?

not really.. i joined in 2011 sweatdrop

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
II Noire II
K-poplover44
II Noire II
K-poplover44
II Noire II
K-poplover44

that happen to me when i first played it but now im better at getting out of the crystal,and i play often or when i can

hehe XDD I had to read after how to get out and it didn't help me at all so i just talked to some friends and they helped me XD

that's good

well yeah since wasn't that easy XDD

i like ur avi smile

You do? ^^ really?
Thank you very much! ^^

yep and ur welcome heart

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
II Noire II
MonkeyandFishyforever4
II Noire II
MonkeyandFishyforever4
II Noire II
MonkeyandFishyforever4

lol yep biggrin

How was your yesterday?

What music if may I ask?

kpop(Korean)

Can you give me some titles?
I need some new music ^^

i'll give u some groups, DBSK,Super Junior,BigBang,SS501,SHINee,Infinite,B2ST,MBLAQ,and Block B
Tatsumari
II Noire II
Tatsumari
II Noire II

thank you very much! ^^
Are you member for long?

not really.. i joined in 2011 sweatdrop

hehe XDD Well you are still an older member than me am XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash