Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi I'm Mooch and I actually got here yesterday but didn't reach the forums until today. xp blaugh I'm a big anime fan, plus, completely otaku...x3 I love puns, and roleplaying a lot. lol heart Oh yea, and I'm currently on a quest to find a good friend who's already here. mrgreen xD Soooooo, hope to make tons of new friends while I'm all over the towns too! ^o^
Mooch516
Hi I'm Mooch and I actually got here yesterday but didn't reach the forums until today. xp blaugh I'm a big anime fan, plus, completely otaku...x3 I love puns, and roleplaying a lot. lol heart Oh yea, and I'm currently on a quest to find a good friend who's already here. mrgreen xD Soooooo, hope to make tons of new friends while I'm all over the towns too! ^o^

Welcome!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Mooch516

Hiya Mooch! X3 I love roleplaying so if you ever need help with ideas or want to rp, you can always talk to me

Shirtless Grabber

11,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
Mooch516

do you like flcl? or like fullmetal? biggrin D biggrin biggrin
welcome to gaia
hello !! tbm
Yukazaia
Mooch516

I'm not sure what's flcl? I like fullmetal, Pandora Hearts, Death Note, and Chrono Crusade....etc...xD So many!! ^^

Shirtless Grabber

11,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
Mooch516
Yukazaia
Mooch516

I'm not sure what's flcl? I like fullmetal, Pandora Hearts, Death Note, and Chrono Crusade....etc...xD So many!! ^^

O.O no fooly cooly TT^TT

Shirtless Grabber

11,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
@ Yukazaia: Oh now I regconize the name, I haven't seen that one yet but I sure want to! ^o^
@ The Luscious Lily: Thanks I'd like that alot. ^^
@ Everyone else: Thank you very much for the welcomes. mrgreen

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Mooch516

Hey Mooch, do you like MMO's?
Fenzaku
Mooch516

I've seen those and MMORPG's but sadly haven't been able to join ones' I've tried for restricted reasons or something else. crying But I'm sure I would really like them! ^^ If only one would work for me...... razz

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Mooch516
Fenzaku
Mooch516

I've seen those and MMORPG's but sadly haven't been able to join ones' I've tried for restricted reasons or something else. crying But I'm sure I would really like them! ^^ If only one would work for me...... razz

Well, if ever you wanted to give Gaia's MMO zOMG a try, just PM and I can help you with quests smile
Fenzaku
Mooch516
Fenzaku
Mooch516

Well, if ever you wanted to give Gaia's MMO zOMG a try, just PM and I can help you with quests smile

Oh thanks Fenzaku, I've been thinking about looking into that MMO....^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces