• Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Mooch516
Fenzaku
Mooch516
Fenzaku
Mooch516
Hi I'm Mooch and I actually got here yesterday but didn't reach the forums until today. xp blaugh I'm a big anime fan, plus, completely otaku...x3 I love puns, and roleplaying a lot. lol heart Oh yea, and I'm currently on a quest to find a good friend who's already here. mrgreen xD Soooooo, hope to make tons of new friends while I'm all over the towns too! ^o^

Hey Mooch, do you like MMO's?

I've seen those and MMORPG's but sadly haven't been able to join ones' I've tried for restricted reasons or something else. crying But I'm sure I would really like them! ^^ If only one would work for me...... razz

Well, if ever you wanted to give Gaia's MMO zOMG a try, just PM and I can help you with quests smile

Oh thanks Fenzaku, I've been thinking about looking into that MMO....^^

smile No problem~

Beloved Explorer

11,950 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Mooch516
Hi I'm Mooch and I actually got here yesterday but didn't reach the forums until today. xp blaugh I'm a big anime fan, plus, completely otaku...x3 I love puns, and roleplaying a lot. lol heart Oh yea, and I'm currently on a quest to find a good friend who's already here. mrgreen xD Soooooo, hope to make tons of new friends while I'm all over the towns too! ^o^

Welcome to Gaia!

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200
welcome to gaia
if u ever need anything just pm me biggrin
Thank you Krisrissy and bongoboy_22.... ^^ =)

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mooch516

Hi and welcome to Gaia 4laugh

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Mooch516

Welcome Mooch.
Hello there, welcome to Gaia smile

Durem Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Mooch516

i hope you have lots of fun here on gaia. just give me a line if you need any help. i love to help out on quests and teach all there is to know! so if you have any questions just let me know!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff