Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have never been here before, so forgive me if I am breaking any rules or stepping over somebody's toes. I just came to say hello to everyone, but there are too many people, so I'll just say hello to everyone here. (Hopefully everyone reads this.)

Hello everyone. I am nice and creative individual. That is what I like to think, but I'm not really sure if it is true. In a few months tell me. Okay, I'll be seein' ya.

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
MannyFixed
I have never been here before, so forgive me if I am breaking any rules or stepping over somebody's toes. I just came to say hello to everyone, but there are too many people, so I'll just say hello to everyone here. (Hopefully everyone reads this.)

Hello everyone. I am nice and creative individual. That is what I like to think, but I'm not really sure if it is true. In a few months tell me. Okay, I'll be seein' ya.

Not even gold and silver can

What are we quitting?

break the two of us...
hi and welcome to Gaia.

Dangerous Hunter

10,050 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
MannyFixed

Hello an welcome to Gaia! There is plenty to do here so look around, have fun, and make new friends! wink biggrin

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome to Gaia!! Hope you have a marvelous time here biggrin

ninjaparrot's Waifu

Shy Shapeshifter

MannyFixed

Hello and welcome to Gaia.

Baldwin de Rohan's Princess

Gracious Millionaire

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
MannyFixed

Welcome to Gaia!
Have a fun time.
emotion_yatta
Welcome to Gaia. pirate

8,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
MannyFixed

heyy there:] feel free to ask me questions, I will try my best to help!

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

13,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
MannyFixed

hellloo, creativE??? Do you write novels or draw??? biggrin
welcome to gaiaaaaaa, no need to be so polite. ^____^
hope you have fun!

Invisible Fairy

MannyFixed

Welcome to Gaia! c:

♥
MannyFixed

Well posting a hello in here certainly is not breaking any rules or stepping on any ones toes... so you are all good there. smile

If you are the creative type feel free to head to the Artists corner area lots of creative stuff going on in there, just make sure to read the stickies at the top of each forum so you know the rules for that specific area cause there it is pretty easy to break the rules if you just start randomly posting.

Countrygal_Emma's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

10,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
hey there! Welcome to Gaia biggrin
enjoy!! if there's anything you need, i'll be glad to help ^^

The Committee Staff Noob

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200