Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
I haven't logged in for years, but here I am. Everything has changed tremendously. Would love to be caught up. Is this place still as busy and filled with people as it used to be?

Lionheart

welcome back.

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
F U C K o
I haven't logged in for years, but here I am. Everything has changed tremendously. Would love to be caught up. Is this place still as busy and filled with people as it used to be?

Welcome back, with zomg being out at the moment its not as busy. I do enjoy seeing the same faces at the towns and it's nice.

Loyal Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I would say no, but that's just my feelings on the matter. The current powers-that-be at Gaia HQ have proven numerous times that they have no interest in anything but treating the users like living ATM machines. The current state of ridiculous inflation is directly caused by their greedy, shortsighted actions. They knowingly screwed over their own economy, and have blindly continued doing the same things that caused the issue in the first place. It is not the same site it once was.

tygren's Partner In Crime

Winged Pest

32,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Winged 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Welcome back to Gaia.
Laydi Nite
I would say no, but that's just my feelings on the matter. The current powers-that-be at Gaia HQ have proven numerous times that they have no interest in anything but treating the users like living ATM machines. The current state of ridiculous inflation is directly caused by their greedy, shortsighted actions. They knowingly screwed over their own economy, and have blindly continued doing the same things that caused the issue in the first place. It is not the same site it once was.

yaaa it seems SOO different from when i used to play back in 2007-2009
Laydi Nite

FINALLY. I agree 100% with this!

Inflation is terrible. This entire website is so obviously all about making money now. It was never like that before. The donation letters were just that, a donation type deal. This entire cash store? WTF?! How was that ever a good idea except to get more money? Yes, there are a ton of cool items now, but for new people it's going to be pretty much unobtainable because of how inflation has gone.

Gaia has screwed up this website and community, and won't be getting a single cent from me. sad

Fashionable Smoker

Welcome back
cheese_whine cheese_whine BuMp cheese_whine cheese_whine

I love the username you chose. I love seeing fun, or creative uses of cuss words, on gaia.
Welcome back! I'm sorry you came back for the inflation

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
❝ Pretty much, but I guess it depends on what timezone you are in. ❞

Friendly Star

Simple answer.

No.

zOMG has gone.
Less people being active.
Inflation.

High-functioning Sex Symbol

Laydi Nite

Not to mention the fact that zOMG! is gone forever.

High-functioning Kitten

F U C K o
Welcome Back.
Welcome back to Gaia! emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas