Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Market Browser 100
Hey guys, I'm about to go out in a bit but I'll try to put details about myself and MAYBE you wanna be my friend? No clue haha.. I'm 22, made this account maybe a couple years ago BUT my original account Shanghst (where I got this name from) was SUPER old. Technically I've been a Gaian since I was 14. Never truly forgot about the memories.

I'm looking for people to talk to or maybe even a guild. A mature guild would be nice but lets be honest, who is truly mature at any age and the definition of "maturity" differs from one person to the next but I enjoy:

Playing League of Legends but any game really I enjoy. I played league for quite a while, since 2010, I am in no way a "good player" I play it to relieve stress (stupid I know)

I really enjoy alcohol, mostly beer. Short and simple here, I'm not a beer snob but I do enjoy a fine beer haha. (If beer can be fine)

I enjoy anime very much: Log Horizon, Shingeki no Kyojin, OLD s**t like DBZ, many other animes also~

I'm a college boy, wanna talk about college and how much it sucks (or is awesome!) send me a message please.

I'd very much like to make friends on this site again, KEEP ME HERE GAIANS PLEASE!!!

I shall be back in a couple hours, I live in Hawaii btw so if that makes me cool (probably not) then shoot me a message. Seriously though, just shoot me... with a message!

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome back to Gaia Online cat_4laugh I hope you'll find people who share the same interests as you :3

Territorial Ship

15,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
added. hohoho

Fashionable Shopper

Hello! I am close to the same age (done with university though, thank goodness, but now I work there ha ha ha!) and my husband plays LoL all the time. Although currently he's onto Destiny... I have been on Gaia since '06, so I think around the same time as you if I am doing my math correctly. I haven't been back for a few years though, so I'm working on getting reacquainted with everything.

Twillez's Wife

O.G. Kitten

Welcome back to Gaia! 4laugh
Someone I know from here used to live in Hawaii. I heard the shaved ice is great. c:

Blessed Cat

7,275 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Hey, welcome back ^__^

I'm in the same boat with you! I had my first Gaia account since I was 12/13 and it was alright. Made friends in the little puzzle games and shy away from any living organism in towns. Then time flew by and I tried remembering my account info for the longest so I just gave up and created this one back in Feb or Mar, forgot about this account, then remembered two days ago that I have a gaian account. Now I'm just sitting here trying to dust off some things and just.. I don't know, pass the time with people I run across and make some pretty strong and legitimate friendships.

I really love music (I also love food too but I choose music over food at the moment)
Heavy Metal
Death Metal
Melodic Metal
Power Metal
Alternative Metal
Groove Metal
Progressive Metal
Little Bit of Christian Metal
Old Skool Metal
Brutal Metal (Hashtag team Dethklok)
Swinger's and Singer's
Big Band Music
Smooth Jazz
Jazz
Blues and R&B
Bit of Rap and Hip-Hop
Classical, Classical Masterpieces, Disney Soundtracks
Motown
Some Pop
80's Hits
Ice JJ Fish just for laughs

I also love cats and art.. I'm working on my pony art but I need to make more ponies (Yeah I'm a brony), but I do do some pretty mean abstract, though I can't even read my own emotions behind em *slight laugh* And.. Well.. I like a few other stuffs too and I'm eagerly waiting to start college in the winter (I don't know solely I want to study but I know political science is on my mind, as well as creative writing).. Yep, I love school and I'm a band nerd with high goals..

Golden Millionaire

15,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ex-Shanghst
Hey guys, I'm about to go out in a bit but I'll try to put details about myself and MAYBE you wanna be my friend? No clue haha.. I'm 22, made this account maybe a couple years ago BUT my original account Shanghst (where I got this name from) was SUPER old. Technically I've been a Gaian since I was 14. Never truly forgot about the memories.

I'm looking for people to talk to or maybe even a guild. A mature guild would be nice but lets be honest, who is truly mature at any age and the definition of "maturity" differs from one person to the next but I enjoy:

Playing League of Legends but any game really I enjoy. I played league for quite a while, since 2010, I am in no way a "good player" I play it to relieve stress (stupid I know)

I really enjoy alcohol, mostly beer. Short and simple here, I'm not a beer snob but I do enjoy a fine beer haha. (If beer can be fine)

I enjoy anime very much: Log Horizon, Shingeki no Kyojin, OLD s**t like DBZ, many other animes also~

I'm a college boy, wanna talk about college and how much it sucks (or is awesome!) send me a message please.

I'd very much like to make friends on this site again, KEEP ME HERE GAIANS PLEASE!!!

I shall be back in a couple hours, I live in Hawaii btw so if that makes me cool (probably not) then shoot me a message. Seriously though, just shoot me... with a message!

hello

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xp

Beloved Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Market Browser 100
xSahri
Welcome back to Gaia Online cat_4laugh I hope you'll find people who share the same interests as you :3

Thank you very much whee hopefully things work out~

Beloved Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Market Browser 100
mspixie
Hello! I am close to the same age (done with university though, thank goodness, but now I work there ha ha ha!) and my husband plays LoL all the time. Although currently he's onto Destiny... I have been on Gaia since '06, so I think around the same time as you if I am doing my math correctly. I haven't been back for a few years though, so I'm working on getting reacquainted with everything.

Oh hey that's awesome biggrin the assignments and everything is a little overwhelming but eh, I don't feel like working all my life for someone or something I hate ya know? I'm pretty sure we started around the same time :3 I was about to ask "how could you work somewhere you stayed for years at" and I realized I did the same thing @_@ haha

Beloved Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Market Browser 100
Meow Sause Mania
Hey, welcome back ^__^

I'm in the same boat with you! I had my first Gaia account since I was 12/13 and it was alright. Made friends in the little puzzle games and shy away from any living organism in towns. Then time flew by and I tried remembering my account info for the longest so I just gave up and created this one back in Feb or Mar, forgot about this account, then remembered two days ago that I have a gaian account. Now I'm just sitting here trying to dust off some things and just.. I don't know, pass the time with people I run across and make some pretty strong and legitimate friendships.

I really love music (I also love food too but I choose music over food at the moment)
Heavy Metal
Death Metal
Melodic Metal
Power Metal
Alternative Metal
Groove Metal
Progressive Metal
Little Bit of Christian Metal
Old Skool Metal
Brutal Metal (Hashtag team Dethklok)
Swinger's and Singer's
Big Band Music
Smooth Jazz
Jazz
Blues and R&B
Bit of Rap and Hip-Hop
Classical, Classical Masterpieces, Disney Soundtracks
Motown
Some Pop
80's Hits
Ice JJ Fish just for laughs

I also love cats and art.. I'm working on my pony art but I need to make more ponies (Yeah I'm a brony), but I do do some pretty mean abstract, though I can't even read my own emotions behind em *slight laugh* And.. Well.. I like a few other stuffs too and I'm eagerly waiting to start college in the winter (I don't know solely I want to study but I know political science is on my mind, as well as creative writing).. Yep, I love school and I'm a band nerd with high goals..

I pretty much did the exact same thing when I was younger although, my friendships weren't exactly strong as I wanted them to be, it would be really nice to meet people on here. Oh boy, you know this is actually the second time I relogged into this account but the first time I just couldn't find any reason to stay. Also, I was going through some relationship issues so maybeee that could've been a reason why haha.

I love food and music also biggrin I used to be a sous chef so you could say food is/was my passion haha but I love all kinds of music, its funny cause as you get older you start to like some music you never did before and the music you really loved just isn't the sound to get you rocking haha.

You should take all the intensive writing classes you can, they work hand in hand with political science, sooooo much writing its not even funny xD

Beloved Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Market Browser 100
Esteru
Welcome back to Gaia! 4laugh
Someone I know from here used to live in Hawaii. I heard the shaved ice is great. c:

Mahalo! Yes our shaved ice is awesome but I'll let you in a little secret, I actually don't like shaved ice that much LOL

Beloved Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Market Browser 100
MonkeyandFishyforever4
hiya,welcome back to gaia xp

Oh hey that rhymed, I gotta reply in due time. Thank you for welcoming me back~

Beloved Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Market Browser 100
Noria06
Ex-Shanghst

hello

Aloha :3

Fashionable Shopper

Ex-Shanghst
mspixie

Oh hey that's awesome biggrin the assignments and everything is a little overwhelming but eh, I don't feel like working all my life for someone or something I hate ya know? I'm pretty sure we started around the same time :3 I was about to ask "how could you work somewhere you stayed for years at" and I realized I did the same thing @_@ haha

Ha ha, yeah, I did leave the university for a few years, but now I am back. I have to say I love my job. Working there and being a student are very different things!

Can I ask what you are studying?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces