Welcome to Gaia! ::

can someone please help me? i dont noe what to do here..........its so confusing.............and how do i get clothes?

Loyal Man-Lover

By posting you get GOLD xd and for clothes go to the map and shop biggrin
hey and welcome to gaia.. nice to meet u.. well if u need help.. theres stores where u can buy things.. it says "shopping" but u hav to go to the towns.. which is "map"
how do i get gold quickly?
Hello and welcome to Gaia. Be sure you read the FAQs and the sticky in this forum called Stuff You Need To Know v. 2.0. {Read Before Posting In WTG!}. Hope you like it here. ^^
Welcome to gaia

The point of this site, is to mostly, just make friends. Chat about anime, manga, or anything really. As for getting clothes, first, you must get some gold. Posting, Voting in polls, rating art, submiting art, and clicking the banners on the home page every 12 hours will get you some! Good Luck! PM me if you have any other questions!
Kida Endbringer
Hello and welcome to Gaia. Be sure you read the FAQs and the sticky in this forum called Stuff You Need To Know v. 2.0. {Read Before Posting In WTG!}. Hope you like it here. ^^

ok...........thanx biggrin

Loyal Man-Lover

I'm new to so I have no idea.... redface ..sorry... sad

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
iloveyou987
can someone please help me? i dont noe what to do here..........its so confusing.............and how do i get clothes?

tis not that confusing, ur just n00b struct. its really simple, just goto any kind of forum u like and talk about what u like to do as well. my posting u gain gold. as well as posting u can also vote and even fish to gain gold as well. with your gold u can go to the shops and buy clothes and accessories for ur n-joying pleasure...

hope u have fun and welcome...oh and if u need a friend feel free to add and pm me wink later...
iloveyou987
Kida Endbringer

ok...........thanx biggrin

^^ You're welcome. Another link that'll be of help is the sticky Gold, Rares, and More(FAQ). If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.
gee...............you people are really nice............

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff