Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Miko

Hello Gaia! I haven't played in such a long time and I have also forgotten my pw for my old account and can't retrieve it.. crying
I am quite confused with how much Gaia has changed and am I imagining things or are the comics missing stories that used to be there when it first came out?? I used to love reading the comics and wanted to reread them (especially the story of the Gambinos) but I feel like some of the comics were taken out? Correct me if I'm wrong 3nodding

Blessed Pup

hello tea page! i am in the same boat as you! I'm sorry I don't know much about the comics, and I am too trying to get back into the swing of things after realizing i couldn't retrieve my password. :/ however welcome back! how are you today ?

Tipsy Miko

Lullabird
hello tea page! i am in the same boat as you! I'm sorry I don't know much about the comics, and I am too trying to get back into the swing of things after realizing i couldn't retrieve my password. :/ however welcome back! how are you today ?

Thank you!! Welcome back to you too! My day has been pretty relaxing! I love summer break where you can really enjoy your time off. How are you doing today? 3nodding

Blessed Pup

Teapage
Lullabird

Thank you!! Welcome back to you too! My day has been pretty relaxing! I love summer break where you can really enjoy your time off. How are you doing today? 3nodding

Gosh yes! I totally agree! I actually ended up re-joining gaia again because for whatever reason I always feel extra nostalgic in the summer as crazy as that sounds haha. I remember the days when I was 12 playing on here, it's hard to believe it's been that long already. I'm glad to hear that your day went well! it's quite late in the evening right now almost 2 am and I'm just trying to relax! i see you picked up some nice GC items! biggrin

Tipsy Miko

Lullabird
Teapage
Lullabird

Gosh yes! I totally agree! I actually ended up re-joining gaia again because for whatever reason I always feel extra nostalgic in the summer as crazy as that sounds haha. I remember the days when I was 12 playing on here, it's hard to believe it's been that long already. I'm glad to hear that your day went well! it's quite late in the evening right now almost 2 am and I'm just trying to relax! i see you picked up some nice GC items! biggrin

Hahaha same, I always missed this site in the back of my mind! And now that I actually have a job, I can finally purchase the GC items. I was always so envious of players who had GC items while I struggled to just buy regular gold items in the NPC shops hahaha.

Blessed Pup

Teapage
Lullabird
Teapage
Lullabird

Hahaha same, I always missed this site in the back of my mind! And now that I actually have a job, I can finally purchase the GC items. I was always so envious of players who had GC items while I struggled to just buy regular gold items in the NPC shops hahaha.

exactly. just reminds me how much older i am now. ben i guess that's what ends up happening you go back to your roots ; - ;
Welcome back! Yea it does look like the manga isn't canonical…I stopped paying attention when Ian was a vampire. mad

Katarjena's Waifu

Greetings and welcome back to Gaia.

You are welcome to file a ticket in regards to the account you lost the password to.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Welcome back! Feel free to PM me with questions or if you wanna chat!

Interesting Informer

Welcome Back to gaia i hope you well have a good time here.
there is alot of nice people on here that well
make you feel welcome

Tipsy Miko

Lullabird
exactly. just reminds me how much older i am now. ben i guess that's what ends up happening you go back to your roots ; - ;

Hahaha its ok because we can be any age at heart whee

Tipsy Miko

France Finder
Welcome back! Yea it does look like the manga isn't canonical…I stopped paying attention when Ian was a vampire. mad

Thank you! I will never understand now how Ian's hair just magically turned black hahaha crying

Tipsy Miko

Lord Arrion
Greetings and welcome back to Gaia.

You are welcome to file a ticket in regards to the account you lost the password to.

Ahh thank you so much 3nodding

Tipsy Miko

Little Dead Soldier
Welcome back! Feel free to PM me with questions or if you wanna chat!

whee Thank you don't mind if I do

Tipsy Miko

John Black Bear1
Welcome Back to gaia i hope you well have a good time here.
there is alot of nice people on here that well
make you feel welcome

Thank you! I agree I agree, people here are so kind 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out