Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello I believe i last signed on a year or two ago, a lot has changed and im interested in getting back into gaia, I was pleased to return seeing my inventory is now worth billions of gold and I feel like i just need someone to catch me up on what I missed or someone just Pm me to become friends and have a chat

Shy Shapeshifter

xXMidnight_Black_SkyXx
Hello I believe i last signed on a year or two ago, a lot has changed and im interested in getting back into gaia, I was pleased to return seeing my inventory is now worth billions of gold and I feel like i just need someone to catch me up on what I missed or someone just Pm me to become friends and have a chat

Welcome back to gaia! ^^
Thank you, mind telling me what i missed? c:
Extria
xXMidnight_Black_SkyXx

Welcome back to gaia! ^^

Shy Shapeshifter

xXMidnight_Black_SkyXx
Extria
xXMidnight_Black_SkyXx

Welcome back to gaia! ^^

Inflation, inflation and more inflation @ A @;;
Andd..
Well new animal bases where you can become an animal, like a dog, wolf, bunny, cat, bear, etc and can wear cute little clothes on them emotion_kirakira

Erhmm, there are new things called 'kickstarters' that crop up from time to time, where you can donate gold and get an item, and like global rewards and stuff

Also loyals bazaar but you have to log in for 75 / 90 days to go in there ; n ;

Can't think of anything else xD
i can tell theres a lot of inflation, my inventory was worth like 10 mil before and now its worth billions of gold, i sold one item and made 46 million, and what is this tier thin i see?
Extria
xXMidnight_Black_SkyXx
Extria
xXMidnight_Black_SkyXx

Welcome back to gaia! ^^

Inflation, inflation and more inflation @ A @;;
Andd..
Well new animal bases where you can become an animal, like a dog, wolf, bunny, cat, bear, etc and can wear cute little clothes on them emotion_kirakira

Erhmm, there are new things called 'kickstarters' that crop up from time to time, where you can donate gold and get an item, and like global rewards and stuff

Also loyals bazaar but you have to log in for 75 / 90 days to go in there ; n ;

Can't think of anything else xD

Shy Shapeshifter

xXMidnight_Black_SkyXx

Ohhh the tier thing at the top?
Thats like.. you spend gaia cash and get rewards for it ^^

I think this tier ends in a few days from now?

They pop up every now and then, the tiers are quite new too, theres only been a handful of them
well now that my inventory is worth so much i know i wont be needing gaia cash anymore, so thats basically worthless to me now razz
Extria
xXMidnight_Black_SkyXx

Ohhh the tier thing at the top?
Thats like.. you spend gaia cash and get rewards for it ^^

I think this tier ends in a few days from now?

They pop up every now and then, the tiers are quite new too, theres only been a handful of them

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
xXMidnight_Black_SkyXx
Hi and welcome back to Gaia blaugh 3nodding mrgreen wink

Greedy Gawker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
Hello! smile

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xp
thank you
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xp

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
xXMidnight_Black_SkyXx
thank you
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xp

ur welcome heart

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia xd

S o L o L ii's Husbando

Distinct Gaian

Lol I'm in the same boat bud. I feel super lost here and being with Trillions just feels weird

@_________@

Newbie Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
I'm back too, and omg what is it with the billions and stuff!! ;_; I'm really shocked, and still trying to understand tehe new "prices"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff