Welcome to Gaia! ::

Been a few months since i was on Gaia, forgot my username, Email, and all that jazz, so i figured i would give it another shot, and see what happens.

I love to ghost hunt, call me a nerd if you wish, but it is something i have loved since i was a child. I have always seen the paranormal, and have always been able to understand it.

I am also an Aspiring writer, Stephen King is my idol, i dabble in art on the side, but nothing much anymore. Sarcasm, and vulgarity are some of the things i enjoy, the cruder the jokes, the worse they are, the better i like them.

Anyways, do not be afraid to drop me a PM to say hi.

Have a great night lovelies

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Welcome back biggrin
Welcome back. One day I hope to puck up ghost hunting as a hobby.

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome back to Gaia! (:

Interesting Informer

Welcome back ^^

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ghost Hunter CJ
Been a few months since i was on Gaia, forgot my username, Email, and all that jazz, so i figured i would give it another shot, and see what happens.

I love to ghost hunt, call me a nerd if you wish, but it is something i have loved since i was a child. I have always seen the paranormal, and have always been able to understand it.

I am also an Aspiring writer, Stephen King is my idol, i dabble in art on the side, but nothing much anymore. Sarcasm, and vulgarity are some of the things i enjoy, the cruder the jokes, the worse they are, the better i like them.

Welcome back to Gaia smile
What is it like to see ghosts?

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin
What Ez Wrong
Ghost Hunter CJ

Depends, now a days, it fascinates me, it use to scare the bejesus out of me lol. How are you?

Thanks for the Welcome back

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ghost Hunter CJ
What Ez Wrong
Ghost Hunter CJ

Depends, now a days, it fascinates me, it use to scare the bejesus out of me lol. How are you?

Haha, I can imagine how scary it may be. I'm fine, just been busy with stuff. How about you
What Ez Wrong
Ghost Hunter CJ
What Ez Wrong
Ghost Hunter CJ

Haha, I can imagine how scary it may be. I'm fine, just been busy with stuff. How about you

Trying to find some items i want, so i can put them on my Wishlist, but having no luck XD

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome back to gaia smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers