Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reigah Azusa
If you mean you can use it (your old, previous account) again after not being here so long, you can. Years pass, and I doubt anyone might remember you unless you did something really noticeable to earn notoriety. razz

I probably could go back to it, but its been so long I don't mind starting off with a new account.

Ezeekiel Zeeke
Welcome back then ... and don't get friggatriskaidekaphobia ... ninja ok bye ...

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

share-ah
User Image

WELCOME BACK

Thanks smile

stefan1921
welcome back smile

Thanks smile

Sir Hao
Welcome back, btw.. You can still recover your old account if you still remember its email address, Its what i did. XD

Thanks. I think I'll just stick with this new account though its been so long that going back would almost be more work then starting new, thanks for the info though.

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Wow, I just literally started back up too! Stopped playing around 2 years ago, but I was still able to recover my account. I'm thankful for that since I had some evolving items.
Tainted Pinion 87
Wow, I just literally started back up too! Stopped playing around 2 years ago, but I was still able to recover my account. I'm thankful for that since I had some evolving items.

From another old new user, welcome back!

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Yes, welcome back to you too!
Tainted Pinion 87
Yes, welcome back to you too!

Thanks smile

Dapper Genius

7,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
AMcGaughey
I used to be a user here way back in 2005 and slowly just stopped using the site. Its been at least five or so years since I've been on here and things really have changed. I decided to start up a new account instead of trying to use my old one (don't even know if I could after this long) because I was stupid back in 2005 (I was 15) so this is a fresh start.

Let's hope things are as good these days as they used to be.

Welcome back!
Clarisa Perez
Welcome back!

Thanks

Dapper Genius

7,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
AMcGaughey
Clarisa Perez
Welcome back!

Thanks

You're welcome!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello, welcome back to Gaia Online.

Tipsy Millionaire

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
AMcGaughey
I used to be a user here way back in 2005 and slowly just stopped using the site. Its been at least five or so years since I've been on here and things really have changed. I decided to start up a new account instead of trying to use my old one (don't even know if I could after this long) because I was stupid back in 2005 (I was 15) so this is a fresh start.

Let's hope things are as good these days as they used to be.

User ImageQuesting ll Q• thread

Welcome back to Gaia!User Image

User ImageandUser ImageUser Image
welcome back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items