13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Wolliw
The_Doctor10000
Hello, I'm the Doctor. I am a Timelord. The last of the Timelords. My family, friends and entire planet was destroyed in the last great Time War. I am 908 years old, and I am new to Gaiaonline!
It appears that you are stuck here because I do not see your little blue box.

I am indeed stuck in this little world of Gaia. My TARDIS seems to have disappeared on me.

Intellectual Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
The_Doctor10000
Wolliw
The_Doctor10000
Hello, I'm the Doctor. I am a Timelord. The last of the Timelords. My family, friends and entire planet was destroyed in the last great Time War. I am 908 years old, and I am new to Gaiaonline!
It appears that you are stuck here because I do not see your little blue box.

I am indeed stuck in this little world of Gaia. My TARDIS seems to have disappeared on me.
I might have found it, look for an imaginary friend to equip wink
The_Doctor10000

welcome to gaia
The_Doctor10000

Welcome blaugh

Tricky Hunter

The_Doctor10000

Welcome to Gaia.

Omnipresent Visionary

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hiya User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to Gaia
Hope you enjoy it here

Rainbow Hunter

11,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Welcome to Gaia rofl heart

Hardcore Hoarder

17,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The_Doctor10000

o: Welcome!

Feline Rogue

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
The_Doctor10000

Welcome to Gaia, Doctor Tennant!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces