Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I'm the Doctor. I am a Timelord. The last of the Timelords. My family, friends and entire planet was destroyed in the last great Time War. I am 908 years old, and I am new to Gaiaonline!

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

User Image

Welcome to gaia!

Shy Explorer

The New New Doctor
Hello, I'm the Doctor. I am a Timelord. The last of the Timelords. My family, friends and entire planet was destroyed in the last great Time War. I am 908 years old, and I am new to Gaiaonline!

The Doctor! c: Welcome to Gaia! ^^

Magic Kitten

The New New Doctor
emotion_drool

Mya Moonlight's Compadre

Blessed Warrior

The New New Doctor
welcome to gaiaonline 3nodding

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Quotable Genius

7,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
The New New Doctor

Welcome to gaia, bro. Theres guilds and forums on here if you're looking to RP btw razz

Kawaii Shoujo

Hai there!
Welcome to gaia
How are you?

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome to gaia biggrin

Dangerous Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
The_Doctor10000

Hi

Laude M's Bae

Wealthy Noob

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The_Doctor10000

u must be very old

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
You're Doctor Who? LMAO The Doctor! Cool idea for an avatar. Sorry for my horrible joke. Welcome to Gaia!

Shameless Man-Lover

The_Doctor10000

Welcome to Gaia smile

Please help? heart ACHIEVEMENT QUEST heart

Intellectual Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
The_Doctor10000
It appears that you are stuck here because I do not see your little blue box.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff