Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
ty for the welcomes.

Distinct Genius

Fresh out of the oven. Haha.

I found out about Gaia from my batch mates. I won't tell them about my account though. I want to be free. The reason as to why I'm here is because I'm avoiding schoolwork really bored. I want to be entertained at some point I guess. Even though I have 2 subjects that I really have to put some effort into because I'm failing them but whatever. So far, so good. I like the avatars . Reminds me of OZ in Summer Wars.

I'm expecting that I won't get easily bored. I get bored easily. Like I choose this song then 10 seconds into it I change it again. Of course I want to make friends! I'm kind of a loner in real life, I wouldn't want that to happen here too. Pity me. I like drawing, dancing and reading. Weird mix. I dont really know what you mean by what peaks my interest, wild and vibrant things I guess? Haha.

This was fun to do. Made me feel productive for once. Wew

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
vuixe

I found out about Gaia from my batch mates. I won't tell them about my account though. I want to be free. The reason as to why I'm here is because I'm avoiding schoolwork really bored. I want to be entertained at some point I guess. Even though I have 2 subjects that I really have to put some effort into because I'm failing them but whatever. So far, so good. I like the avatars . Reminds me of OZ in Summer Wars.

I'm expecting that I won't get easily bored. I get bored easily. Like I choose this song then 10 seconds into it I change it again. Of course I want to make friends! I'm kind of a loner in real life, I wouldn't want that to happen here too. Pity me. I like drawing, dancing and reading. Weird mix. I dont really know what you mean by what peaks my interest, wild and vibrant things I guess? Haha.

It was PERFECT!
I am a loner IRL too, people bore me with their sad excuses and lies. But we are free to be who we want online. People don't really know us.
For being the first person, I will reward you with ONE (1) Item. This chose is yours. Pick a color, and choose from Hat, Top, Bottom, Shoes, or Accessories. And I'll see what I can do!

As far as school work. Hmm. I know it's boring, but your brain deserves knowledge!

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Lol, I didn't expect to make a thread and have to go afk. I have a infant and 3 toddlers in my room. I had to get my baby safe. LOL

Distinct Genius

R0seLady
vuixe

It was PERFECT!
I am a loner IRL too, people bore me with their sad excuses and lies. But we are free to be who we want online. People don't really know us.
For being the first person, I will reward you with ONE (1) Item. This chose is yours. Pick a color, and choose from Hat, Top, Bottom, Shoes, or Accessories. And I'll see what I can do!

As far as school work. Hmm. I know it's boring, but your brain deserves knowledge!

Well, school is not exactly that boring. I just don't understand it haha. It's only those 2 subjects too. Math and Bio please.

So anything? wew. The Tree Frog Hoodie, please. It's green. Yay for green!

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
vuixe
R0seLady
vuixe

It was PERFECT!

Well, school is not exactly that boring. I just don't understand it haha. It's only those 2 subjects too. Math and Bio please.

Lol you picked a item. rofl I said a color and a type of clothing. but it wasn't that much moola so your lucky this time rofl

Distinct Genius

R0seLady
vuixe
R0seLady
vuixe

It was PERFECT!

Lol you picked a item. rofl I said a color and a type of clothing. but it wasn't that much moola so your lucky this time rofl

Aside from failing math, I'm also failing at reading. HAHAHAHA. Oops. Sorry. I guess it's because it's like 3 am here. I should probably sleep haha. Thank you!

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
vuixe
R0seLady
vuixe
R0seLady
vuixe

It was PERFECT!

Aside from failing math, I'm also failing at reading. HAHAHAHA. Oops. Sorry. I guess it's because it's like 3 am here. I should probably sleep haha. Thank you!

well try harder. study longer. you'll thank yourself in years to come. :3
My account isn't new, but I returned after 6 years. Would I be able to still apply?

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
One True Hate
My account isn't new, but I returned after 6 years. Would I be able to still apply?

nope because then i would qualify rofl, 08 was last i played. 4th day bk so far

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I am not applying at all - This is no more than a bump

R

Now to break the ice.

How did you find out about gaia? I found it in a "other games" forum of a clan I belonged to when I used to play Dragon Court (a crappy brower adventure game) back in 04.

What brought you here? As above seemed interesting enough.

What do you like so far? The main thing that keeps me here is the people, the friends that I made

What do you expect from this site? To make friends, chat with people and kill some time

Do you want to make friends? At least make some associates and see how it goes....but really I have made many friends, several of which I have travelled to see

What are your hobbies? I love the outdoors and doing things in the outdoors, hiking, climbing, photography. As well as spending waaaaaaay to much time online. I also love knowledge and researching stuff.

What peaks your interest? New facts and figures, Animal science, Nature

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Sagebomb
I am not applying at all - This is no more than a bump

R

Now to break the ice.

How did you find out about gaia? I found it in a "other games" forum of a clan I belonged to when I used to play Dragon Court (a crappy brower adventure game) back in 04.

What brought you here? As above seemed interesting enough.

What do you like so far? The main thing that keeps me here is the people, the friends that I made

What do you expect from this site? To make friends, chat with people and kill some time

Do you want to make friends? At least make some associates and see how it goes....but really I have made many friends, several of which I have travelled to see

What are your hobbies? I love the outdoors and doing things in the outdoors, hiking, climbing, photography. As well as spending waaaaaaay to much time online. I also love knowledge and researching stuff.

What peaks your interest? New facts and figures, Animal science, Nature

Awe, look who made a appearance on my thread! The famous SAGE everyone. Boom! ha.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
R0seLady

Awe, look who made a appearance on my thread! The famous SAGE everyone. Boom! ha.

Yeah Im happy to help your thread stay up a bit and get a bit more attention ^_^.

Hows things?

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Sagebomb
R0seLady

Yeah Im happy to help your thread stay up a bit and get a bit more attention ^_^.

Hows things?

My daughter being crazy, so has my son. lol im energy level is at a critical low.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
R0seLady

My daughter being crazy, so has my son. lol im energy level is at a critical low.

How old are both of them? But yeah true that. Though only a couple years until you start to get more you time XD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff