Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, so I was. At least I didn't drool on it. As for the personality, get the pet, then let the personality create itself. That's what I do, and it usually works.
bump, good luck on your quest! biggrin
Shadow Puppet
Reivan
Hawr, j'ai linkethed you, SP. :]

Tchai: *ooks, unaware of the creature hiding in the shadows.* :O

Awwww ;-; thank you Reiii!! -clings, goes to link back-

heart No problemo! X]
Kuro Takahoshi
User Image
Kuro Takahoshi
Kuro Takahoshi
User Image
Personality description updated for the most part :O
I had another thought, Shadow. In the past, Anya! has allowed some people to create their own little baby Fa'e and then she would take it over when she wanted.

I know Laylana was one of them, and I believe Aurora was too.

You already have the basic sketch of your kid. So why don't you create it and show it to her along with the description?

I'm not sure what deal they got, but it's worth a shot, right?
*donates* Good luck, SP! (no need to give me a donation monkey since you already gave me one before ^^)
Akina Tokuwa
I had another thought, Shadow. In the past, Anya! has allowed some people to create their own little baby Fa'e and then she would take it over when she wanted.

I know Laylana was one of them, and I believe Aurora was too.

You already have the basic sketch of your kid. So why don't you create it and show it to her along with the description?

I'm not sure what deal they got, but it's worth a shot, right?

We talked about that and I told her I'de rather not, since it's her artwork I would want most out of it, AND also some of her collegues got adamantly upset about the notion of it ^_^;; They don't want FA'E's made by anyone other then Anya!
You could always add in a pet trade... -shifty eyes-
Sending a small donation.. I want a Fa'e myself but will never get it whee If only I'd bought one in that first auction sweatdrop
Sable Rose

-cough- asked her already, she's got too many pets already and doesn't really have time for another ninja soo...

Mau
Sending a small donation.. I want a Fa'e myself but will never get it whee If only I'd bought one in that first auction sweatdrop

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me, I can't tell you people how greatful I am ^_^
Shadow Puppet
Sable Rose

-cough- asked her already, she's got too many pets already and doesn't really have time for another ninja soo...

Aw, that's too bad xp -is writing small because you are XD-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces