Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I can't believe that I'm doing this, but I don't have much of a choice and it is worth a shot.

I have to face it. There's no way I'm going to get my items back that were taken around March when I was hacked, so I've been trying to save up to get at least a few of my items back. This is going to be very hard, I know. The majority of my items were rares and donation items. I can get my chest and pink box items on my own since I tend to be lucky in getting those things anyway, so I'll only list the donation items I had.

1. Mini Nightmare Wings - My first and favorite donation item. Never took them off when I have them in my possession. Fuugen gave me the letter for free when I was just joking around.
2. Devil's tail - One of the first items I donated for. Worn with the Nightmare minis most of the time. My second favorite item.
3. Angelic Sash - Decided to buy at the exchange later on after getting my tail.
4. OMG hat - Given to me for Christmas
5. Nightmare Scarf - Donated for this item.
6. Angelic Scarf - Christmas gift.
7. December letter - Another Christmas gift. Don't know. I was strangely attached to it.
8. Chain Wallet - Don't have much to say about this item.
9. March letter - Donated for it a week before I got hacked.

That's about it...nothing I can do about my GAIA First Annual Memorial Photo. It may have been sold just for the cash.

Current funds: 6666g (Seriously, it is. o_O Isn't going any higher either. XD)

Took me awhile to get that amount after the hacking. Ugh...bare with me.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
**Bump** >_>
BUMP,I wish you luck.Hackers stink whee

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Ookii Cookii

Thanks. I still don't know who the hacker is too. Just watch out for someone named Cashew, but that's most likely a mule. Also don't show your e-mail. That's how I was hacked. Dang hotmail.
Yeah,it happens sometimes.My computer got a cookie grabber on it from hotmail sweatdrop

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
I managed to get my e-mail by contacting Hotmail a few days after the hacking. They responded surprisingly fast, so that's good.

The reason I'm doing this quest now is because I needed some time off Gaia to get the stress off me and I had a band trip to go to. XD Would have done it sooner if that wasn't the case.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Razumi Yazura
Ookii Cookii

Thanks. I still don't know who the hacker is too. Just watch out for someone named Cashew, but that's most likely a mule. Also don't show your e-mail. That's how I was hacked. Dang hotmail.

omg, the same thing almost happened to me, here's what happened:

My friend asked me on MSN messenger "want to talk to a robot?"
Then I was like "Whatever it might just be one of his stupid friends."
So then he includes this "Friend" in the chat and the name of this person is gorm_bot @ hotmail.com (I put spaces so no one will be able to link to it or the worm won't come here, just for safety reasons)
Then I still thought it was one of his stupid friends until the worm replied, he repiled so fast it was not humanly possible and it was not some copy paste type of thing, he had actual answers to my questions and he replied really quick like in a split second. Please ppl don't replie to that person!!!!!!!!! I hope I don't get into trouble for saying this.... sweatdrop

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
My situation is strange. I was hacked without warning. Checking my trades, I find out that I was hacked half an hour after I sign off to go to sleep. It was like she/he was planning it out and was waiting for me to sign of. @_@ The hacker then changed my account name to "Battery Man." I think it was an attempt to keep me from getting my account again, but thankfully I have my Avatar shop. Found out that the name was changed when I checked it.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
User Image
i dunno if you'd be interested, but it's only 100g, and the 1st prize is 100k, so check it out!

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Cool. I'll check it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash