Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't know why but i suddenly got the urge to try and get fairy wings... well yeah... every bump, donation, and good luck helps... and thats teh truth! and every donation gets a lolly pop from Teh Candeh Man! you know you wannnnt it!
*sighs* a lost cause.... i somehow knew it would be a useless attempt to try to get donations... everyone on gaia likes to keep their gold or donate it to the popular people... and no one wants any of my lollypops... *throws lollypop into box behind him filled with lollies*
*takes out a caramel apple lollypop and begins munching* doo doo doo
*steals candy* Bwhaha
haha... *munches on candeh* still no one here? wow its a wonder how everyone can ignore me and yet pay SOO much attention to other people... *starts to juggle knives* hahha this should get some att-... *slips and falls over* AHHHHHH! *ish bleeding on teh ground with many knives stuck in me*
*falls asleep in corner*
i want a lolly pop!!!!!!!!!!!
nemoinis

*sigh* okie then *gets lolly pop out of crate* i'll give it to you if you advertise here XD lol im jokin here *hands her teh lolly*
Teh Candeh Man
nemoinis

*sigh* okie then *gets lolly pop out of crate* i'll give it to you if you advertise here XD lol im jokin here *hands her teh lolly*
yay!!! *eats lolly pop* im gonna help you bump 3nodding
nemoinis
Teh Candeh Man
nemoinis

yay!!! *eats lolly pop* im gonna help you bump 3nodding

heh thanks alot sweatdrop
i will donate 500 gold..im feeling nice 3nodding
bump? Lollies are kewl! I will help, but im flat out broke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items