Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mako18
bump

Thannks yew. 3nodding heart
I wanta know the free dealie! I hope this isn't one of those things where there really isn' t something free and you just want people to post because it would make me sad...
ChibiTotoro222
I wanta know the free dealie! I hope this isn't one of those things where there really isn' t something free and you just want people to post because it would make me sad...

It depends really.

IF I ever get this deal done. whee
Seras Hellsing
Koaa
I want to know!

oh. You do? :3

Yes! Just tell us already! stressed
Koaa
Seras Hellsing
Koaa
I want to know!

oh. You do? :3

Yes! Just tell us already! stressed

ninja It's really a secret. 3nodding
Someone owes me a prize for donating to here, but she thinks that i forgot about it...

Oh, sorry, just thinking about random stuff. Like losing 4000 gold on a bani clip and not getting the bani clip either!!!! I bidded last night just after they came out, and I told a mod today, and she said to wait a few days because of the lag...

I'M NOT THAT PATIENT!!!!! gonk

Bump! Good luck! (Oh, already said that)
ChibiTotoro222
Someone owes me a prize for donating to here, but she thinks that i forgot about it...

Oh, sorry, just thinking about random stuff. Like losing 4000 gold on a bani clip and not getting the bani clip either!!!! I bidded last night just after they came out, and I told a mod today, and she said to wait a few days because of the lag...

I'M NOT THAT PATIENT!!!!! gonk

Bump! Good luck! (Oh, already said that)

Awwws. Someone had the same problem too. They did have it solved just by waiting it out though, so don't worry that much. whee
Screw this thread... xp
But it's been for like over 15 hours!!!!
Seras Hellsing
Yukojima

Happy Birthday gonk heart

Here have a free domokun

Enjoy surprised

surprised

*Adds to the collection of domo's to be eaten*

whee

xd
Koaa
Screw this thread... xp

Your p***s would suffer much harm from the computer wires and the electrical shock. I really suggest you don't. sad
ChibiTotoro222
But it's been for like over 15 hours!!!!
WAIT IT OUT WOMAN. whee

3,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Gaian 50
omg double click on the first post and you will see

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers