Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK so we know that there is a glitch. For some its taken neighbors away JUST to return them for one day tease, and same stuff started in again with NO FRIENDS. Help would be greatly appreciated. Bonus whistles cant be used as without neigbors, it wont let us do a darn thing.

Tenacious Hellhound

They gave up on monster galaxy so hard the devs won't even notice or perhaps just not care enough to fix it.

We'll have to wait or quit Monster galaxy.

What's the point of making games and having a dedicated user base if they'll just do this over and over.
Start, "finish", start something new and never look back.

Perfect Girl

Hell_Tutor
They gave up on monster galaxy so hard the devs won't even notice or perhaps just not care enough to fix it.

What's the point of making games and having a dedicated user base if they'll just do this over and over.

Im upset as youre right, they havent said a darn word to us users about any of the issues in this monster galaxy thing at all. Whats been done to resolve it or fix it? I have dumped so damn much money into this game and i have no neighbors as middle of september, and i cant BUY the whistles even if i wanted to, as it takes neighbors to use that. I shouldnt have to spend cash because of this glitch. Now there are more games coming out? WTF.. if they cant resolve this, im gonna start another game to be screwed over in? I made a thread, but little notice been taken towards it.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/monster-galaxy-please-resolve-issues-with-it/t.82528327/?_gaia_t_=3934

Loyal Supporter

The game has come to a complete stop for me without neighbors. You cannot fight battles with your a$$ hanging out, sorry, neighbors are needed.

Animal Lover

RILEYZZZ3
The game has come to a complete stop for me without neighbors. You cannot fight battles with your a$$ hanging out, sorry, neighbors are needed.

Well.. guess no one cares very much..... not even a reply to inform us what 's going on!!! So happy I pumped so much money into MG ... I'll remember this next game that they put out!!!!!
I tried logging in just now, and the game says loading zodiac but nothing happens.
I guess its got loading issues too >.< .

2,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
i've had that issue since this morning now, going on 4 hours? hope something will fix this.
Just got the "Charging the Zodiac" glitch, for no reason.

Gracious Phantom

24,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Hell_Tutor

I submitted a report to Viximo Social Games AND to the Resort World moderator on Gaia. Neither of them responded to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff