Welcome to Gaia! ::

Answer

Ok, so based on the poll's, people still like this place. Lu-Bu belongs to its members, and therefor I can't close it down. Though, I hope this isn't a futile effort on my part. I know i've been away for a while, finals do that...However I'll be back soon...Friday night.

_____User Image

Gym Link

_____This is the lu-bu Dojo OOC thread, meaning if you are not a part of the Dojo do not post here. If you would like to see what this dojo is like click on the picture above. The lu-bu dojo is a O/C guild that teach's Lit. Rp Combat through experience. If you are a lit. rper who likes action, martial arts, or general fighting rps then this is the place for you.

Suggestions

• Put the dojo thread and this thread in your subscribed threads page so that you can keep track of both of them easily.
  • Sence this is an OOC specialty thread, (()) are not needed.
  • This works a lot better when people post more IC in the dojo.
<<First post: nice.>>
Peppa Clause

Yes, I think this will seperate the OOC and IC to make the thread look better but ofcourse this means people will have to rp more. Im going to start rping after I finish my breakfast...made it myself.
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause

Yes, I think this will seperate the OOC and IC to make the thread look better but ofcourse this means people will have to rp more. Im going to start rping after I finish my breakfast...made it myself.

ugh i'll try and check whenever I can, I doubt this will work however...people only show up when they notice people are in the thread-normally OOC
Peppa Clause
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause

ugh i'll try and check whenever I can, I doubt this will work however...people only show up when they notice people are in the thread-normally OOC

((Maybe I should make a different kind of OOC))
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause

<<Oh?>>
Peppa Clause
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause

<<Oh?>>

((I mean maybe this place can be for chatter and just post mandatory comments in the dojo. Or we can just let people talk OOC in the dojo but when IC starts we seperate the OOC and the IC.))
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause

<<Oh?>>

((I mean maybe this place can be for chatter and just post mandatory comments in the dojo. Or we can just let people talk OOC in the dojo but when IC starts we seperate the OOC and the IC.))

I like option A but option B will keep the dojo going-but much more problematic with making people stop going ooc.
Peppa Clause
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause

<<Oh?>>

I like option A but option B will keep the dojo going-but much more problematic with making people stop going ooc.

I can see myself saying STFU and post something relevant!...that could be bad, I need to figure something out that will stimulate IC posting but not cause people to stop posting.
Interesting, well, Sieg, after some time with my
brpther, I managed a way out of it, but looks like you already posted it. I shall have my revenge, for I know were your Pixel sleeps. Ehehehe. Anyway, I'll reply as soon as I'm done takeing a shower with my nephew. And eating a small snack. Ciao.
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause
Sieg ecstuffuan
Peppa Clause

<<Oh?>>

I can see myself saying STFU and post something relevant!...that could be bad, I need to figure something out that will stimulate IC posting but not cause people to stop posting.

For once i'm out of ideas.
I'm watching Hero again XDD
Makenshi Hayashi

Nothing wrong with watching some of your faveorite movies over again. I like watchinf House Of Flying Daggers, multiple times, I'm so happy I got the dvd. XP Even though It's not even really on Dvd I think. whee
[Na no da]
Makenshi Hayashi

Nothing wrong with watching some of your faveorite movies over again. I like watchinf House Of Flying Daggers, multiple times, I'm so happy I got the dvd. XP Even though It's not even really on Dvd I think. whee

I Still havnt seen HOFD...I want too, oh and about that blood sport thing. Im not sure...I havnt seen the movie. Was the guy looking like he was breakdancing?
Sieg ecstuffuan
[Na no da]
Makenshi Hayashi

I Still havnt seen HOFD...I want too, oh and about that blood sport thing. Im not sure...I havnt seen the movie. Was the guy looking like he was breakdancing?

Not really, but ya' know that guy from street fighter, the black dude, with the red markings on him, and his armsand legs strech, he looked like im, and sorta looks lied he was breakdanceing, but not on the floor type. Just alot of feet movements, and hands. I dunno how to explain it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff