• Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-

User Image

H2XPQ&F!
How to Experience Q&F!

With the closing of Valgav's "How to: Be a Q&Fer," the need for a new thread has arisen. "H2" as it was called by its regulars, was a place for Q&Fers to consult each other about current Gaia issues. Everything from the infamous "Sushi" to feedback on the current months donation letters was discussed in H2. The need for such a thread to continue is a must in order to keep Gaia a connected community with it's members talking and keeping up todate on what's going on.

All Q&Fers are invited to join in with the building of this newer thread, and are asked to help connect our new community. If you have something you'd like to see in a post don't hesitate to ask the person who made that post. Remember, this is a community thread and we would love to have everyone contribute. ^_^

Index

Q&F FAQ
[Emerald Star]

Important Links for Everyone!
Delicate Sound of Thunder

How to: Be a Q&Fee
SykoSilver

Words of Experience
Razumi Yazura

Important Information a Q&Fer should know.
Sethykins

~* Q&F Etiquette *~
Wilhemina

Time Zones
[Emerald Star]

Forums by Number
[Emerald star]

Flash in Profiles
Cloud Tribal

Conversations Worth Checking Out (will link after servers stop acting up)
[Emerald Star] and the Q&Fers wink

Updates!

New Section added: Flash in Profiles, by Cloud Tribal

We're now open ^_^

Special Thanks. ^_^

Thank you Wilhemina for coming up with the thread name. xd

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
Q&F FAQ

As you enter Q&F, you notice that many people seem to know everything about Gaia and are able to answer questions with ease. Many questions are running through your head about how they are able to do this, when you barely know your way from forum to forum. Here are some of the answers to the most commonly asked questions:

Q) How do Q&Fers know so much about Gaia Online?

Keeping up with Gaia is a major part of being a Q&Fer. Lanzer's work diary and the announcement's only give you part of what you need to know though. Many problems are listed in stickies, and some are just frequently asked. If you come across a question you don't know the answer to, never post "I don't know" or "I'm not sure." These posts are not helpful at all, and are considered spam in Questions and Feedback.

One good way to learn about things going on around Gaia, is by listening to your fellow Q&Fers. Lurking is an excellent way to learn what's going on. If you see a new question, try checking back after it's been answered so you can learn something new. Q&Fers also keep tabs on things like Gaia's appearances at anime conventions, and report back, or atleast read the other reports

Q)How do I know who to contact?

This a frequent question that comes up in Q&F, and there are 3 places to turn to. Dedicated mods, General mods, and the feedback form.
For things like missing donation letters, the feedback form will do. The feedback form can take up to 2 weeks for a response, and it is important to let the person know that they weill have to be patient.

You may find the Feedback Form at this link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/feedback.php

Dedicated mods are to be contacted for things like flamers, trolls, misplaced threads, sig violations, etc.

General Moderators are to be contacted in cases of hackings and scammers.

If you have any doubt over which type of moderator to contact, PM an online Dedicated (purple) and if a General (green) mod is needed, the Dedicated mod will foward the message. Also, if you need to talk to a General mod and there are none online, just PM a Dedicated mod and they'll make sure it's taken care of. The list of online moderators can be found at the bottom of the index page.

Q) How are you able to answer questions so quickly?

Answering questions is not a race or contest. Accurate answers are far more important then speedily done ones. There are ways to make answering questions easier. Many Q&Fers have word documents on their computers that contain links that they commonly need. This makes it so you only have to copy and paste all your frequently needed links, instead of having to find the links every time you need them.

Q) I see someone doing something they're not supposed to do, am I allowed to flame them?

No, flaming is not allowed in Q&F. Here are some of the things that people frequetly do in Q&F and a suggestion on how to handle them, but never just post about this problem, if you can't answer the question at the same time then leave it and someone else will catch them.

Bumping- Bumping is considered spam in Q&F, but do not snap at the person if they do so. Many people in Q&F are newbies and don't know much better, so kindly let them know that Q&F is a slow moving forum and that bumping is not neccessary. The only acception to this rule is if the thread falls off the first page and is still unaswered. Other then that, spamming is discouraged.

Signature Violations- The ToS states:

User Image

Frequently a persons sig will excede these regulations, in these cases you can do things like PM-ing the person and asking them to change it, or if you do answer, let them know in your reply. Most of the time people will co-operate and will change or shut of their sig, in the case you don't you can PM an online Dedicated (purple) moderator with a link ot the person's profile and the mod will take care of the problem from there.

Spam and spam threads- Another problem that occasionally hits Q&F is the spam thread. These are misplaced threads that should be located in Chatterbox. In your reply tell them they're in the wrong forum, link them to chatterbox and then ask them to PM an online purple mod to have the thread moved. Every so often you get a stubborn person that won't move their thread, in which case feel free to PM a purple mod with a link to the thread to have them move it.

Q) I really want to help, but when ever I answer a question someone always answers it faster. Am I allowed to make a post to have people with questions come to me?

No, these threads are also considered spam in Questions and Feedback. The entire forum is dedicated to people asking questions and other people answering them, so we don't need people trying to start a mini Q&F forum.

Q) When do you officially become a Q&Fer?

There is no set time or way to become a Q&Fer, and just beacuse you frequently post in Q&F doesn't make you one either. Q&Fers are a group of people that stay up to date on Gaia, they know the rules, the stickies and the ToS, but that's not just all. Q&Fers are there to help, not to be elite. We are not "wanna be mods," most of us will never become mods. Most of us are not out for fame, ego trips, or anything else. We are just here to help and to keep up with what is going on Gaia.

All comments in this thread are emerald_star19's and do not neccisarily reflect those of other q&fers. :ninja
Bolt's section- Important Links for Everyone! Version 1.0

Hey! This section is dedicated to links that can help you be a better Q&Fer, or just answer any questions you might have. I'm typing this up at midnight, so please forgive any typos ^^;; This is also version 1.0, so I'll be updating it regularly when I see a useful thread. ;D

Links![color=white]
exclaim Current Problems

Full of important information about problems Gaians are experiencing. Updated regularly whenever a new problem or scam arrives. Be sure to read this before posting.

Lanzer's Work Diary

Be sure to read this every time it's updated- you'll see new info about upcoming things in Gaia, including item updates and server stress. Possibly even single-day events! eek

Rumor Patrol 2.0

A very helpful thread, full of rumors and lots of info about things the admins may have mentioned. Did they? Check it out here!

Mutsu no Kami

An all-encompassing guide to Gaia, this is incredibly comprehensive and humongous by Sky Render- one of the greatest Gaians of all time. :3

The Gaia Avatar Simulator

This can be very useful when Gaia is spazzing and you want to check some items, or try on more than one item (even donation items and events!). So, how exactly DO those pants look with that shirt?

Put tons of links in your sig!

Step-by-step instructions on putting dozens of links into a single image.Very useful on bypassing the 255-character limit in sigs. 3nodding

Complete Store Item List

A complete list of all the items, in all the stores. This is the place to go if you're wondering where that one shirt is...

The Daily Post

A Gaian newspaper that follows things happening in Gaia. Don't let it's name fool you... it's updated weekly. wink

If you have a thread you think would look good up here, PM me with the link and a short description. I'll check it out. wink
<center>How To: Be a Q&Fee!!!</center>

Because we don't like a chaotic Q&F, and it starts with those asking the questions and giving the feedback. But YOU can help prevent it!

<center>*~ question ~*
How To: Ask a question!

~Try to get all your friends to read this!~</center>So you're about to ask a question? Well, even though it may seem simple, there is a certain process to it! eek Yes, you have to ask a question right, and before you even ask the question, you should do some things. smile

This thread will tell you these things, as well as some more stuff. Please read it before posting your question in the Q&F! If certain things are done, everything will be a whole lot easier, and you might not even have to ask your question! biggrin You'll also make life a ton better for us Q&Fers. 3nodding

THE PROCESS:
1st: Read the must-reads!
Before you even think of asking a question, make sure you've read the stickies! Yes, all stickies in all the forums you post in significantly. It might be best to just read all of Gaia's stickies. Also read forum announcements. Stickies and announcements will always be at the top of the forum.
-Announcements are marked with: User Image or User Image and have Announcement: in the title.
-Stickies are marked with: User Image or User Image and have Sticky: in the title.
Things you should read:[color=white]
These are links you should be sure to read, as well as your friends!
Current Problems - Updated frequently, read daily!
Lanzer's Work Diary - Updated somewhat often, read latest posts.
Announcements Forum - Updated somewhat often, read latests threads.
An important message about hacking - Be sure to read this, protect yourself!
Donation FAQ - Read if you need help with donations.
Gaia Guild Network FAQ - Read if you need help with the GGN.
Gaia Friendslist Q&F - Questions and answers relating to the friendslist!

2nd: Look around!
Look around in the main Questions & Feedback forum to see if others have posted the same question as yours! This helps you avoid making "repeat topics"! It can get really annoying having to answer the same question over and over and over again. Really...how would you feel about seeing this?
User Image
Two topics asking the same thing. One person could have just looked at the other thread! (Trust me, it gets a lot worse than this, I just don't have anything else on hand sweatdrop )
So look at other threads! You may find out the answer and not have to ask the question!

3rd: Ask the question!
There are two places to go if you have a question; the main Questions & Feedback, and the Bug Reports & Technical Support subforum.
Examples of main Q&F questions and stuff:
-Where's the link to ____?
-How much does ____ cost?
-Which store has ____?
-I got a rare event!
-Any questions on operating and navigating the site
-Any curiosity questions
-Any questions on how to use things on the site

Example of Bug Reports & Technical Support questions and stuff:
-I'm having a problem with my event.
-Sushi errors are causing me problems.
-Site lag!
-Archiving problems.
-Erros/Glitches/Bugs
-Store problems
-Bank/Trading/Marketplace problems
-Friendslist problems

PM a mod about these things!!!! There's no reason cause a commotion in the Q&F. Some things should be kept out of the public.
-The user ____ did ____!
-The user ____ is a scammer!
-Any problems with user behavior
-Scammer PM's or emails
-Hacker, been hacked

Sometimes you may not get an answer or help in the Bug Reports & Technical Support subforum. If after 5 minutes and nobody helps, PM a purple mod and have it moved to the main Q&F.

How to ask the question:
-In the topic title, post the question! Be clear.
Example: Question: What do I do if I got a rare event?
Example: Problem: I see sushi everywhere.
-In the first post, repost the question clearer.
Example: This shock bubble appeared next to my avatar. It said "Look around for something special!" Then had some number. What do I do?
Example: Wherever I go I come accross this sushi error. Is there some way to get past it?

Also: After your question or problem is answered, then change the topic title to "ANSWERED - ____________". You can change the title by clicking the Edit button above the upper-right corner of the first post. The space is for you to put your problem. This way people can see if you had the same problem as they have, and then they can go in your thread to see the answer.

4th: Giving feedback!
These things are considered feedback.
-Thankyou Gaia staff!
-Thankyou _____!
-I have a suggestion
-I have a petition
-This sucks

Feedback has it's place. Any suggestions go in the appropriate suggestion thread.
- Item Suggestion Thread
- Feature Suggestion Thread
- Battle Suggestion Thread

-More to come, not finished-

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Words of Experience
(Common Sense in the Q&A and Site Feedback)

Updated: January 27, 2006, 1:54 PM PST

Whether you've been around the Q&F for long or not, it couldn't hurt to see the humour or annoyances of the forum, no?

Phrases

Here's a list of phrases I've seen constantly in both the present and past of the Q&F. I'll give small explanations with them too if needed.

-No-
What he/she said.
or
-No-
3nodding

Now then...it's nice that you're supporting what someone said, but this is not needed. wink Don't post this unless you have more to your post to support what the previous person said. Also, it's even WORSE when you just quote someone then hit "Submit." I rather see you repeat an answer in your own words rather than acually quoting something.

Not needed
I don't know.
If you don't know the answer, don't post in the thread. xd You just end up making yourself look stupid.

Sorry, but no
PM me the answer if you know.
Sorry to say this, but if you have an answer, we cannot PM you the answer. The reason for this is so that other users can see the answers if they didn't know the answer either. However, you can PM me for questions. I usually answer them. Usually when I don't, that's only because I'm flooded with questions and I get tired. xd I get to them eventually, however. wink

Thanks, but no...
I love your sig! heart
I see and get this a lot. It's a nice gesture, but take it to PMs. If you comment someone's sig, that's fine if you have something to say that's in topic to the thread, alrighty? No one seems to listen to this.

Don't be mean
That's a stupid suggestion. stare
or
Augh...
Are you stupid?! This has been suggestion many times already. scream
I'm beginning to see this a lot. Don't. Just...don't. Give statements of what's wrong with the suggestion. Just don't bash it with a single line. Also, if it's been suggested already, don't get mad. The user making the thread didn't know. Just direct them to the right direction. Anger may cause confusion and more harm than anything good.

Why, God, WHY?!
If you don't like it, just leave Gaia. confused
I truly don't like this frequent response when a person has something they disagree with upon Gaia. Give your opinion. Don't just say this or even add it to you opinion. We are not here to tell people to scram. Keep this comment to yourself.

Yay! =3
Thank you so much! This helped me a lot!
It's always nice to see a thank you, no? Don't forget to change your titles to "Answered" too, kiddies. ;D

Other Tips

While I'm at it, please remember this. Don't repeat answers. It's okay when answers are repeated by different people within a few minutes, but not when over five minutes or when the person has already saw the answer. However, it's fine if you add more information, not the completely same thing previous users have said.

I've been seeing this a lot and I'm a bit puzzled by it. When a many users repeat the the answer, don't go into the thread and yell at them to stop. In reality, this cannot be helped. Don't yell. Don't whine. Just curse to yourself, if you must, but don't post your feelings about it in the thread. They just want to help. It's just best to let it slide and not post. If you were the original poster and got mad at all the answers(I saw this before,) also don't spazz out. They use want to help. wink

If you see a person bumping in the threads, you may tell them not to bump anymore since it's considered as spam, but please. Don't come into threads just to say that. If you don't realize this, that is also considered as spam. You can go ahead and tell the user to stop, but you must at least add information that is in topic to the original question.

Stay in topic within threads. It keeps things organized and easier to read for the original users who posted the thread in the first place. If you must talk to a person about something, take it to the PMs. Does the forums good to do this, you know. You don't want the Q&F to be a mess, do you? xd

When others want a thread to die, let it die. If you see that nothing good will come from the thread and it's just a bunch of arguing and you can clearly see it, leave it at that. Don't start replying in a thread, making it worse, then causing it to be closed. What makes things worse is when the original user who posted the thread is long gone and then people continue to argue among each other.

NEW-er: Everyone is entitled to their own opinions when it comes to making suggestions. Remember that. It's fine to debate, but acting as if only one opinion is correct is not needed. I've come to realize that this is only human, but try to tone it down alittle. Clear your head and think about all sides of the situation. "Flamewars" aren't worth seeing in a thread. It just causes clutter.

This is about it for now, but if I feel like it, I may add more.
<center>Important Information that a Q&Fer should know
In other words, commonly asked questions and their answers</center>

I have spent a few months in the Q&F and over time I have seen many questions pop up. While some of them are getting answered correctly, some also aren't so I am posting this so people will forever know the answers to a lot of questions that are commonly asked whee .

How to use this guide:

Merely find the question/feedback on the list and copy and paste it into the post screen on the topic you are replying to ^_^. Q means questions, A means answer, and F means feedback.

Events: [color=white]
Q: There is eek face with a red ! next to my avatar, what does it mean?
A: It means that you have a random event. Look around your screen for a fly box, bouncing trunk, or something that is glowing pink and click it. If you can't find it then click the link at the bottom of your screen

Q: I see the eek face but I can't find my event, what do I do?
A: Look at the bottom of the screen and you shall see a link to click if you cannot find your event.

Q: There was this weird combination of numbers and letters under my avatar next to the eek face, is it an event?
A: Yes it is and in order to retrive it use the following url: http://www.gaiaonline.com/index.php?event=thatgoeshere (I realize this question doesn't come up a lot, but people do provide their event ids a lot and this how they can retrive their event)

Q: I saw an event but I accidently click away/was transferred away before I could get it, what should I do?
A: Wait. You will see your event again within 24 hours of seeing it.

Q: I have been here for awhile and still haven't recieved an event, is there anything I can do to increase my luck?
A: Events are random. People have gone months without seeing any. By being more active you will have an increased chance of getting events. Also if you refer people, instead of getting gold there is an increased chance of getting a random event.

Profile/Inventory/Trading: [color=white]
F: I think Gaia should _____ item/feature
A: In the extended feedback forum there are three different topics where you can suggest things, you should post in there as those are what the admins look at ^_^.

Q:How do you get a picture to appear under your posts
A: First you must get the url of that image, then go to your profile and edit it. Scroll down to signature and use the following colde:
[img]Urlgoeshere[/img]

F: Items cost too much, they should lower the prices
A: The prices of each item are set for their for a reason. Obvious the more active you are the more gold you will get which means better and more expensive clothes. Just keep working hard and you will get the items you want in no time.

Q: I can only equip one item at a time, what should I do?
A: Wait. Within about an hour it should fix itself and you'll be able to equip your clothes like normal again.

Q: I placed a bid in the marketplace and I was outbidded, but didn't recieve my gold
A: You should wait awhile as it is most likely lag, if you don't recieve your gold after about a day then you should use the feedback form: http://www.gaiaonline.com/feedback.php

Q: I placed a bid in the marketplace and it stole my money crying
A: It does that so you can't spend your gold on something and then when you win you won't have the gold. It is holding it so if you do win it won't have to go in and deduct your gold.

Q: I haven't recieved my items from a trade/marketplace what should I do?
A: Wait. It is most likely just lag. If you don't receive your items after a few days then use the feedback form: http://www.gaiaonline.com/feedback.php

Donations: [color=white]
Q: How do I donate?
A: First you need to sign up for a paypal account at http://www.paypal.com. It is a secure site that is used to electronically transfer funds and is very safe. Once that is done go to http://www.gaiaonline.com/donate.php and enter the amount that you are willing donate. For every $2.50 USD that you donate you will get one donation letter.

Q: When can I open my letter?
A: Near the end of the month after an admin annouces it in the Annoucements forum., which is usually around the 25th

Q: I've been waiting awhile, but still haven't recieved my letters.
A: As soon as payment is cleared you will recieve your items. However, if it has been more than three days since your payment has been cleared then you should send a copy of your reciept in using the feedback form: http://www.gaiaonline.com/feedback.php

Note: For any question here that I have no addressed you should use the Donations FAQ: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=74104

General Questions: [color=white]
Q: It says my post doesn't exist after I posted, what should I do?
A: That is known as lag. Your post does exist, but hasn't reached the database yet. You should wait a few minutes then refresh and your post should be there. If Gaia is lagging really badly though and you are in a topic you can review replies by going to the post reply screen and looking through the topic review.

F: I think Gaia should have weapons
A: These will be introduced when Gaia goes in to the beta phase of development. That should be around September.

Q: What is beta and when will it happen?
A: Beta simply means that Gaia is nearing its development and that it will become much stabler and less features will be released. It is expected that Gaia will enter beta sometime in September.
<center>~* Q&F Etiquette *~
~* For patience is a virtue... *~</center>

When spending time in Questions & Feedback, a wide variety of topics can come up in asking for help in how to interact in Gaia, or giving suggestions on how Gaia could become a better place. Q&Fers should remain ready to answer many questions and remain patient if all of them require the same answer. Discussions that arise from one person's feedback need to be calm experiences in which people within the conversation can learn and benefit from each other. Failure to do so can bring any number of consequences from hurting feelings, leaving a Q&Fee without a clear answer, and possible intervention by forum moderators. Success can help bring a welcoming atmosphere to Q&F and encourage others to visit, both Q&Fer and Q&Fee alike.

Do's & Don'ts for Q&Fers:
    ~ DO:
  • Be polite. - No need for huge formalities, but "please" and "thank you" can go a long way.
  • Be specific. - Try to be as descriptive as possible to make sure the Q&Fee understands you.
  • Be patient. - If the person isn't completely satisfied in your response, do what you can to clarify your explanation.
  • Be serious. - Humor can heal, but make sure your information is useful.
  • Be aware. - Questions that have already been answered do not require further input, unless additional information could also be useful.

~ DON'T:
  • Flame. - A person asks a question because they need an answer, they aren't stupid.
  • Overreact. - Controversial feedback happens, getting angry only causes trouble.
  • Humiliate. - Problems can come to anybody, making fun isn't helpful.
  • Necro. - Old & dead threads have been answered a long time ago, let them rest in peace.
  • Feel pressured. - To avoid multiple answers in a single thread, try to answer questions that don't have obvious answers.

Do's and Don'ts for Q&Fees:
    ~ DO:
  • Be calm. - Your answer will be given as soon as somebody can give it, not every Q&Fer knows everything.
  • Be clear. - Do your best to spell things correctly so that you can be understood, not everyone can speak 1337.
  • Be aware. - Your question may have already been posted, check other threads before making your own.
  • Be thorough. - Providing as much information as you can about what you need can help, so that your response will match your issue.
  • Be assertive. - Don't be afraid to ask a question or make a comment, it's what Questions & Feedback is for.

~ Don't:
  • Spam. - Take it to the Chatterbox, Questions & Feedback is not for you.
  • Troll. - Negative feedback in a rude fashion won't help you, give thoughtful reasons if you disagree with something.
  • Bump. - Questions & Feedback is not a fast moving forum, only if it is unanswered and off the first page should you bump.
  • Shout. - We can read your words clearly enough, caps lock only makes you appear as rude.
  • Flame. - Everyone has the right to try an answer your question, an unsatisfactory answer is nothing to yell about.

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
Time Zones

With so many users from all around the world, it becomes complicated when it comes to figuring out what time it is where.

When you join Gaia and begin editing your profile it will ask you to set your time, and you'll either see a number that is + or - GMT.

User Image

GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time, so depending on where you live in the world will determain how you set it. Here are the time zones for the western world.

EST is GMT -5
CST is GMT -6
MST is GMT -7
PST is GMT -8

User Image

Gaia is run on Pacific Standard Time, or PST. So that will make complications when you see the admin posting times in announcements, or in the system messages. This is how it breaks down.

We'll say that the message reads like this:

System message
Gaia will be down for maintenace around 10PM, PST. Service will resume at or around 2AM, PST

If you're in Eastern Standard Time you will have to add 3 hours to all the times, so the system will be down from 1am to 5am.

Centeral Standard Time is adding 2 hours, so 12am to 4am.

Mountain Standard Time is adding 1 hour, 11pm to 3am.

If you live outside of these time zones, you can use the clock on your computer to browse through the time zones to see what time it is in that current location. That way you can know what time it is in California so you're no longer confused about what time the Gaia time currently is.
User Image

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

Most people will have noticed by now, that all the forums start with the same basic url. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewforum.php?f= then a number, so I've made a list of all the Forum numbers to make linking easier for everyone ^_^

1 = RAGNAROK Online Subforum
2 = General Discussion
3 = Anime/Manga/Comics
4 = Videogames Discussion
5 = Questions & Assistance
6 = Art Discussion
7 = Picture Post
8 = Test Forum
9 = Barton Town
10= Announcements
11= Entertainment Discussion
12= General XD Announement Subforum
13= Last Shot Subforum
14= General XD
15= Writers
16= Doesn't Exsist
17= Guilds
18= UDON Comics
19= Comic Discussion Subforum
20= Memorable Threads
21= Gaia Commerce
22= The Gaia Exchange
23= Chatterbox
24= Doesn't Exsist
25= Doesn't Exsist
26= Extended Discussion
27= Lotto/Money Games Subforum
28= Charity/Quests Subforum
29= Conventions Subforum
30= Manga Subforum
31= Anime Series Subforum
32= Musician's Forum Subforum
33= Work in Progreess Subforum
34= Origional Poetry/ Lyricism Subforum
35= Origional Story/Prose Subforum
36= Fianl Fantasy Subforum
37= Doesn't Exsist
38= Collaberative Works Subforum
39= Doesn't Exsist
40= Locked "secret" forum
41= Fighting Games Subforum
42= Toys and Collectables Subforum
43= Computers and Technology
44= Doesn't Exsist
45= Word Games and Others Subforum
46= Art Contests Subforum
47= Bugs and Technical Support Subforum
48= TV Anime Subfroum
49= Guild Roleplay Subforum
50= Avatar Talk Subforum
51= Halloween Party Subfroum
52= Promotions Subforum
53= Organizations/ Millitary-Based Guilds Subforum
54= Interest Based Guilds Subforum
55= Music
56= Doesn't Exsist
57= Welcome to Gaia
58= Politics
59= Science and Technology Subforum
60= Morality and Religion Subforum
61= Sociology and Psychology Subforum
62= Sports
63= Wanted Subforum
64= Gaia Anniversary Ball
65= Annual Gaia Ball Subforum
66= Entertainment/Miscellaneous Role Play Subforum
67= Doesn't Exsist
68= Universtiy/School Roleplay Subforum
69= Metal Subforum
70= Classical/Jazz/Blues Subforum
71= Rap/HipHop/R&B Subforum
72= International Subforum
73= Electronica/Industrial Subforum
74= Indie Subforum
75= Writing Contests Subforum
76= Anime Music Subforum
77= Chatterbox Recyling Bin Subforum
78= Doesn't Exsist
79= Mini Shops
80= Breedable/Changing Pets Role Play Subforum
81= Breedable/ Changing Pets Subforum
82= Requests/ Commisions Subforum
83= Doesn't Exsist
84= Country/Bluegrass/Folk Subforum
85= Books Subforum
86= Celebrities Subforum
87= Independent/ Cult Movies & Independent TV Subforum
88= Easter Egg Hunt Subforum
89= Marketplace Discussion Subforum
90= The Gaian Neighborhood Subforum
91= C&T Tech- Talk Subforum
92= Extended Feedback Subforum
93= Harry Potter Subforum
94= Lord of the Rings Subforum
95= Fan Fiction Subforum
96= Gaia Polls
97= Life Issues Subforum
98= Entertainment Sports and Games Subforums
99= Animation/Cartoons Subforums
100= Doesn't Exsist
101= Entertainment-Based Guilds
102= First Gaia Olympics
103= Textiles and Crafts
104= Doesn't Exsist
105= Comic Creators
106=Table-Top Gaming
107= Performing Arts
108= Art Freebies
109= Minishops Pricing, Assistance, and Suggestions
110= Free for All (Guilds subforum)
111= Doesn't Exsist
112= Doesn't Exsist
113= Avatar System 3.0 Q&F
114= Halloween Bash
115= Main Ballroom
116= Kitchen
117= Bathrooms
118= Attic
119= The Gardens
120= Guard House
121= The Pier and Beach
122= Basement
123= Secret Underground Test Facility
124= Gaia Fishing
125= Fish Market
126= Doesn't Exsist
127= Doesn't Exsist
128= GAIA 2nd Anniversary Ball
129= Salon
130= Southern Spire
131= Eastern Spire
132= Study
133= North Spire
134= Tea Room
135= Western Spire
136= 3rd Annual Gaian Ball
137= Site Feedback
138= Petitions
139= GAIA Community Discussion
140= GAIA Gaming Discussion
141= GAIA Homes
142= Easter 2005
143= Salon
144= Southern Spire
145= Eastern Spire
146= Study
147= Nothern Spire
148= Tea Room
149= Western Spire
150= Barton OOC
151= Friends Chat
152=
153= Gaia Towns
154=
155=
156=Registered Guilds
157= R&C Auctions
158= Halloween 2k5
159= Main Ball Room
160= The Kitchen
161= The Bathrooms
162= The Attic
163= The Attic
164= The old Gaurd House
165= The Pier and Beach
166= The Basement
167= Underground testing Facility
168= Personalized Graphics
169= Services (mini shop subforum)
170= Profile Discussion

That's it for now. blaugh
Thanks to Professor-Marina heart

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
How to: Put flash into your extended profile!
Note: This was made by Cloud Tribal,not [Emerald Star] CLOUD MADE IT NOT EMMY.

I'm sure everyone looks at everyones new fancy profiles and ask: Hey! How'd he get that flash in there!? Its a bit complicated,but with this,hopefully you can get it. :]

First: How do I get the flash saved?
Thats something I had problems with too.
As of right now,I havent found a real set way to do it.(Ask Syko about that. XD) Though that doesnt mean its impossible. A few ways,if you're at a website that say,links directly to the flash? Ie; zzz.website.rofl/flash.swf ? Usually going to file > save as will save it. Or if you notice the link in that site is directly to the swf? Dont click it. Right click it then > save target as should work.
OR.
If you are in firefox,it usually asks you if you want to save the swf,so thats a easier way to do this.

Second: I have the flash,now what do I do?
Now you upload it! There are a few sites I know of that let you upload flash files.
Photobucket.
Imageshack.
1asphost(There are pop-up ads though. Not in your profile,but on the site.)
Or your own personal webspace should work! But make sure the link is a .swf at the end. If it has anything after that swf? Or a = before it? It may not work.

Where do I put it again? sweatdrop
Profile > Edit Profile > Multimedia
Just put the url of the flash there,and it should work!

Its not working! crying
Odd... PM me,i'll see if I can help.

Any rules I should know about?
Gaias content rules. So that means,no porn,no nudity,and preferibly no excessive swearing.
No guro,no vore,basically,nothing you would want your kids seeing.

~I hope this has helped,and if you feel I should add anything,PM me. 3nodding ~
(Psst,that means its not finished)
::reserves just in case we need three more posts:: ^_^

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Converstations Worth Checking out

The Flaming Debate (around Page 26)

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200