Have you entered yet?

I will! 0.4324942791762 43.2% [ 189 ]
I already have! 0.070938215102975 7.1% [ 31 ]
I'll do the referral contest! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 23 ]
I am foolishly passing up a lot of gold 0.44393592677346 44.4% [ 194 ]
Total Votes:[ 437 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 406 407 408 > >> >>> »|

User Image

HELLO! And welcome to my art contest! I’ll start by introducing myself: I’m djRosi_oh. I’ve been on Gaia a long time, since November 2003, so I’ll go out on a limb and qualify myself as an oldbie.

During my time on Gaia, one of my very favourite parts of Gaia was the art community. This art community has helped me improve my skills, my ideas and the overall quality of my art. They’ve seen Troya develop from a one-dimensional verging-on-Mary-Sue (yes, I can admit that xd ) to the complex, wonderful alter-ego she is today.

I am graduating from University in May. At that time, I will also be leaving Gaia. Gaia has been wonderful, and not-so-wonderful to me, but I’d like to think it’s been a good ride. This contest is to be a joint graduation gift, and leaving-Gaia, to myself. send me off with a BANG, and leave my hoarded gold to the wonderful masses to the art community that I love so much!

On to the contest!

DATES:
Contest open for submissions: November 13th 2006 to March 13th 2007.
Contest open for completion of WIPs: March 13th to March 22nd
Judging: March 23rd
Awards Ceremony: March 23rd

Navigation:

Post 1: You are here
Post 2: Updates
Post 3: Rules
Post 4: Prizes
Post 5: Troya
Post 6: Submissions
Post 7: FAQ
Post 8: Links
Post 9: People
Post 10: Entrants
Post 11: WIPS
User Image

THE WINNERS!

Overall First Alienarose $2,000,000.00

Overall Second Viole $1,000,000.00

Overall Third fionabus $500,000.00

Best Costume 1st Myako $250,000.00

Best Costume 2nd ...[Asyd Rayn]... $100,000.00

Best Costume Third Komplext $75,000.00

Absolutely Troya 1st ensoul $250,000.00

Absolutely Troya 2nd Jitsu ha... $100,000.00

Absolutely Troya 3rd Moo_sama $75,000.00

Best Digital Media 1st Rvaya $100,000.00

Best Digital Media 2nd Morrigan Rackham $50,000.00

Best Digital Media 3rd Kaiser-chan $25,000.00

Best Digital Media Runner Up Sockss $15,000.00

Best Real Media 1st yumegari $100,000.00

Best Real Media 2nd KUROayane $50,000.00

Best Real Media 3rd Rosewine $25,000.00

Best Real media Runner Up GummiBear Pwns $15,000.00

Best Black and White cylisy $50,000.00

Best Black and White 2nd LexusSariyan $25,000.00

Best Black and White 3rd KeyJester $10,000.00

Best Colour Sugar_Free $75,000.00

Best Colour 2nd Arrogantchild $50,000.00

Best Colour 3rd Smerdle $25,000.00

Funniest cylisy $50,000.00

Funniest 2nd Miss Mayena $25,000.00

Funniest 3rd Opala Hunter $10,000.00

Funniest 3rd B rikuHEART $10,000.00

Cutest Lyra103 $50,000.00

Cutest 2nd The Bloodsucker $25,000.00

Cutest 3rd Elphie Fabala Fae $10,000.00

Cutest Runner Up rayjin-chan $7,500.00

Best Action Shot Leowen's movie $100,000.00

Best Action Shot 2nd `Dark Houndoom $75,000.00

Best Action Shot 3rd Leowen $50,000.00

Best Action Shot Runner Up Metra Gnome $20,000.00

Best Portrait Enigmatic Phantasm $100,000.00

Best Portrait 2nd Mystaira $75,000.00

Best Portrait 3rd yumegari $50,000.00

Best Portrait Runner Up the_midnight_angel $10,000.00

Best Portrait Runner Up Saria36 $10,000.00

Best Scene keiii $250,000.00

Best Scene 2nd Jitsu ha... $175,000.00

Best Scene 3rd Neko_Anne $100,000.00

Best Line Art cylisy $50,000.00

Best Line Art 2nd s.o.n.a.t.a. $25,000.00

Best Line Art 3rd BloodLover7 $10,000.00

best Line Art Runner Up Danika Eagan $5,000.00

Best Line Art runner Up 2 mikaaay $5,000.00

Best Group Dea.Nex $100,000.00

Best Group 2nd Kissycat $75,000.00

Best Group 3rd Takhisisis $50,000.00

Most Creative Rosewine $100,000.00

Most Creative 2nd Vahyla $50,000.00

Most Creative 3rd Wavemaster_Hikaru $25,000.00

Best Pose tealove $100,000.00

Best Pose 2nd Keriea $75,000.00

Best Pose 3rd NeoBakeneko $50,000.00

Activity Prize [ Ceist ] $15,000.00

Activity Prize Dea.Nex $15,000.00

Activity Prize Wavemaster_Hikaru $15,000.00

Referrall Prize KeyJester $25,000.00

Underpants Category Kissycat $57,500.00

2nd ellebelske $30,500.00

3rd [Viki] $12,000.00

Panty Runner Up Imalane $7,500.00

Panty Runner Up B Linandrenel $7,500.00

For a grand total of $7,072,500.00 in gold awarded!

If anybody would like to get in contact with me in the future, about art or anything else, I can be reached at:

http://troyamayan.deviantart.com

And I highly encourage you to come by so I can friendslist you!

Also, my comic can be found@ http://thereforeiam.comicgenesis.com
User Image

Rules

1. Follow Gaia TOS

2. No trolling/spamming/otherwise being a d**k.

3. All artwork must be original, both in terms of you created it 100%, and I have never commissioned it/received it from you before.

4. If for some reason an entry is rated higher than PG-13, please pm it to me, don’t post it here. They are valid entries, I just don’t want to violate TOS.

5. Only critique entries if the artist asks for critiques. However, should you ask for a critique, don’t be angry if somebody actually criticizes it.

6. Do NOT beg for gold here

7. Do NOT advertise without permission

8. Don’t steal any of the entries for any reason

9. Don’t whine about your artwork sucking – I’ll just believe you

10. DO be creative and look beyond the borders of the references

11. One entry can only win one prize

12. One artist can only win one prize PER CATEGORY. You can potentially win as many prizes as there are categories.

13. There is no spoon. I mean entry fee. Your submission is your entry fee. NEW!In fact, now, I give YOU a reverse entry fee of 250g! Only 1 per artist- NOT one per piece! Stick Troyas will not qualify for entry prize.

14. Have fun, be fair, and please enter!

I reserve the right to expand the rules if needed

Stolen artwork will result in banning from contest and being reported to moderators. And making it onto my ignored list.

User Image

Prizes
Here’s the goods!

First Place Overall:

Second Place Overall:

Third Place Overall:

Best Costume:

This category is fairly self-explanatory. The very best outfits, costumes (this includes armor)
1st: 250,000
2nd: 100,000
3rd: 75,000

Absolutely Troya

This category is for those people who REALLY read the description, and capture Troya’s personality and appearance best:
2nd: 100,000
3rd: 75,000

Best Digital Media:

Best entries created with the computer. This can include sketches drawn by hand and then coloured on the computer. It just has to be mostly digital. Any 3d and animation entries currently fall into this category, as well.
1st: 100,000
2nd: 50,000
3rd: 25,000

Best Real Media:

Best entries created outside the computer. Pencil, ink, crayon, paint, you name it. Obviously, it needs to be photographed or scanned to be entered, but this is for pieces created mainly without digital help.

Best Colour:

VERY self explanatory. Best pieces using colour and colour theory.
1st: 75,000

Best Black & White:

Best pieces NOT using colour. However, this category can include minor uses of colour and sepia toning.
1st: 50,000
2nd: 25,000
3rd: 10,000

Best Action Shot:

Best pieces depicting action. Not just standing around or sleeping.
2nd: 75,000
3rd: 50,000

Best Scene:

Best pieces that include a semi-detailed background and establish a context for the piece.
2nd: 175,000
3rd: 100,000

Best Portrait:

Best pieces that show only Troya. Not necessarily just a bust/head shot.

Funniest:

Best pieces that make me laugh!

Cutest:

Best pieces that make me go “Aw…..”

Best Line Art

Best pieces of lineart

Best Group

Best piece containing Troya and at least one other character. At this time, the only available people are her father, her mother and her twin brother.

NEW CATEGORIES!:
Most Creative

Whether it is the medium, the idea, the look, the style, this is the category for the most creative entries.

Best Pose

This is the category for the best pose- the one that makes my eyes pop. Or best displays a pose Troya could be found in. Or the pose that makes me think she's become doublejointed.

BEST UNDERPANTS!!!

This is the category for the best depiction of Troya's underpants (she must be IN said underpants) They can be sexy, they can be funny, they can be anything you want!

Referral Contest!

Very simple- the person who refers the most people to this contest (minimum 5 people) wins a prize of 25,000 (Subject to go up upon # of referrals-will never be lower)

There will be more prizes, and/or more categories as entries dictate. More entries in one area will result in more prizes in that area. Any entries submitted that do not fall clearly into any one category will have their own category made for them, so long as there is more than 3 entries in this category by the end of the contest (NOT all by the same artist!)
Total Prize Value as of now: 6,940,000
Total Gold I have to distribute:$7,000,000(I will decide where the extra money goes when I get more entries)
As my items go up in value and I earn more gold and receive donations, prize values will also inflate.

User Image

Lengthy, Watch out!

The main objective of this contest is to provide me with art of my beloved Troya. She’s been my character since 1999, where she started life as a Changeling: the Dreaming troll, and she’s become so much more over the years. She is my muse, my inner urges and my internet alter ego.

User Image

Basics:
Name: Troya R Mayan
Race: Troll
Age: Unknown, mid twenties appearance (immortal in respects to aging)
Height: 6’5”
Weight: 225lb
Build: Muscular, especially on upper body
Skin: Medium to dark blue
Hair: Any length, wavy, blood-red in colour. Usually tied back or bound if long.
Features: Green-yellow eyes, straight nose, short pointed ears, small lower tusks (not fangs, tusks)
Tattoos/Scars: Winding leaves/ivy tattoos on legs. Multiple battle scars on abdomen and feet.

The Story:
Troya is the daughter of a minor sidhe noblewoman and her Trolloc bodyguard. It’s not uncommon for the sidhe to have children with their bodyguards, but it is not that common that one takes after the Troll more than the Sidhe. Especially the girls. Her mother had twins by her bodyguard, Troya and Trey. She kept them both for a few years, but as Troya become more and more Troll-like, she finally sent her to live with her father. NEW ADDITION- Her brother tried to live with their father for a time, but it was much the same situation for him there as it was for Troya with her mother

Her Appearance:
Raised from a young age by her father to be a warrior, Troya is culturally, very much a Troll. Physically, she resembles a very even mix between the two races. She is taller than the average Sidhe by about a foot, but a full foot and a half shorter than her father. She is much slenderer than an average Troll woman, but much heavier built than the heaviest Sidhe woman. She has (sometimes) long wavy silken hair like her mother, in the blood-red colour of her father. She has paler blue skin than most Trolls, and her tusks are so small as to barely peek over her upper lip. Her ears are the same size as her mother’s, but pointed like her father’s. Her eyes are greenish yellow, and glow in the dark , much like a cat. She is considered quite intelligent for a troll, and a bit slow for a sidhe. Instead of the best of both worlds, she’s stuck at a pretty uncomfortable halfway point between them. In spite of this, she is a fairly happy person within her world.

Her Weapons:
She is a melee warrior, as are most trolls. Her weapon of choice is a double-headed long axe, equipped with a blade or spike at the bottom. This blade at the bottom is a formidable extra attachment, but is also the reason her feet are covered in scars. Her part-Sidhe blood makes her much slower to learn weaponry. She is also proficient with a mace, a morning star and throwing daggers. She has two magical throwing daggers, given to her as a gift from her mother. She wears them in thigh sheaths. Their magical ability is to always return to her. She is useless with a sword or bow and arrows. Her lower torso has a fair share of scars from her early training days with a sword, before she learned to cover her midriff.

About Trolls:
Famed warriors, they once ruled half the world, but their own bloodthirstiness and rage had turned in upon itself and was killing them, so they bound themselves to the Sidhe, and focused their energies on protecting them in exchange for control of their emotions and their sovereign freedom within the Sidhe kingdom. They are honour-bound to keep their word, so even the most evil Troll will not lie or break their oath. As well, they are very fertile, and have children often, but only 1 in 20 births is female, thus keeping the population under control. This is essential, because Trolls do not age past maturity. They are not immortal, for they can die n battle, but they will never grow old. They are very tall, muscular and have deep blue skin. They also have 6” tusks protruding from their lower jaws. They have long, pointed ears.

About the Sidhe:
The rulers of most of the world, they are primarily magic-users, with few pure warriors amongst them. They accepted the oaths of the Trolls to protect themselves while they annexed the greater part of the world. Although power-hungry, they are also excellent administrators and do look after their newly acquired subjects quite well. They are immortal in their own way, for their magic keeps them from aging and also defends against many other means of death. They have children rarely amongst themselves, so often breed with other races, as the Sidhe gene is largely dominant. They are tall, but not nearly so tall as the trolls. They have skin, eyes and hair in all colours, but usually quite pale. They do not have pointed ears.

Her Clothes:
Troya normally wears clothing made of leather, although she will wear cotton, linen or wool if needed. She wears tall leather boots or bare feet. Her normal everyday clothing consists of tight leather breeches, a leather vest and a loose shirt. During battle, she wears should-protecting amour (usually leather) and wrist and ankle cuffs. She is highly allergic to silver, and most of her metal armor is made of bronze or copper. She will use steel and iron for her weapons. She has not worn a dress since her adolescence, and is not too fond of formal clothing. She wears gold cuffs and studs in one of her ears.

Personality Quirks:
Troya is not shy at all, but tends to panic when faced with an unknown situation. She is a bit self-conscious about her intelligence around the sidhe, and her appearance around the trolls. She does have the battle-rage of the trolls, but it is much harder to induce in her, and she is actually more deadly when in it, because she has the brains to apply it more destructively.
She is terrified of moths and is quite claustrophobic.
She is an absolute idiot when it comes to men, swords and horses. She views horses as something to be avoided at all costs, with romance not far behind. Swords, she just really really sucks with a sword. She is banned from using bow and arrows, due to complete incompetence.
She has a slightly wicked sense of humour
She has no qualms about nudity, especially in the face of prudish Sidhe
She is very jealous of her brother’s good looks, as he looks like a very, very attractive male version of her.
She cannot sing a note. She can whistle beautifully, but her singing voice is terrible.

Things I would like to see:
Feathers
Fur
Cloak
Armor

Questions Answered!

keiiii
Troya seems like a really interesting character. biggrin

One question -- how does she view her fears? (moths, claustrophobia) What does she think of them? e.g. Is she ashamed of them? Does she try to overcome them somehow, or has she just learned to live with them? Did she always have these fears, or did she develop them at some point in her life?

She is very brash, and isn't openly ashamed of her fears, but she reacts in an almost humourous way because she tries to deny that she is in fact afraid, and then she freaks out when she can't take it any more.

She is still in denial about them, basically. She's scared of moths due to watching a magician eat somebody alive with moths when she was a child,

The claustrophobia comes from being hastily hidden away in a closet at her mother's place because she (her mother) was trying to avoid having to explain why her child was obviously not sidhe. It wasn't cruelty on her mother's part, because the sidhe are notorious for being very haughty when it comes to looks.

This was the decision maker for having her go to live with her father, incidentally. A similar event happened to her brother at her father's at roughly the same time, and thus the switch. (Her father was trying to protect his son from being challenged on account of his smaller size and prettiness)

Somebody asked about her brother, Trey, so here is a short blurb about him:
He is similar to her in temperment, but he is fairly arrogant-seeming on the outside. Just as Troya got kicked out of the sidhe community for not being pretty enough, he got kicked out of the Troll community for not being tough and vicious enough. He's got a bit of his chip on his shoulder about Troya, because she managed to please their father, and he thought he couldn't (The father just didn't want him to grow up in a situation where he could be hurt all the time)

He's very shy around very beautiful women, because he thinks he's ugly because he's half-troll. Actually, he considerably more beautiful than Troya, and looks more manly than the average male sidhe.

He shares her phobias, though- terrified of moths and very claustrophobic.

Rindi

Whee, I started sketching, even though I should be doing other things right now. I just couldn't help myself. whee
I did come up with a couple questions though. First of all, does Troya have piercings in both ears, or just the right one? Secondly, what kind of beings do she and other trolls usually fight against?

The piercings are usually only drawn in one ear, I have no concrete preferences for which one, but I usually draw them in her left. It's a detail I haven't hammered out yet.

Trolls usually end up defending, not attacking. I'm not sure if that's important or not. They fight all other beings of Faerie, except other trolls. It's a part of their oath that they cannot fight other trolls. They don't usually fight against Sidhe, except in rebellions or bodyguard work.

Most often, they end up defending sidhe against other melee-type creatures (for simplicity's sake, think Ogres/Giants/Goblins/RedCaps), since they'd be pretty useless against magic attacks.

Ogres are again, *relatively* similar to WoW ogres, but they are not neccesarily bulkier or taller than trolls(Although taller and bulkier than Troya). They're not dumb, or particularly green, either (Green-tinged?). Just slightly malevolent and unhappy with sidhe rule. VERY similar to trolls in weapon choices.

Giants- think 1.5x the size of trolls (close to 2x the size of Troya). Any skin colour you'd like. View smaller creatures as a food source. Not overly intelligent, but not as smart as theother races. Also, very solitary creatures. Rudimentary weapons, attacks based on brute strength.

Goblins- shorter and sort of deformed. Travel in packs. DEFINITELY not mechanically-abled. Likely to combine melee with twisted magic or sneak attacks. Likely to used bladed/ranged weapons

RedCaps- Think really evil dwarves(but taller- slightly shorter than Troya, ergo fairly short compared to a normal troll). Dangerous. Wear hats that are dipped in blood. Travel in small groups, likely to use really gross, hooked and saw-bladed weapons.

Picture References Of Troya:

Main Image Closeup

Reference 1

Reference 2

Reference 3

Reference 4

Reference 5

Reference 6

Reference 7

Reference 8

Reference 9

Reference 10

Reference 11

Reference 12

Reference 13

Reference 13

Other People:
Troya's Father

Troya's Mother:
User Image

Troya's Brother Trey
User Image

User Image

My favourite part! ! Post or PM this (completed) entry form to me.

Entry Form
[b] Name[/b]: Gaian name, or real name
[b]Medium[/b]: What did you make this entry with?
[b]Title[/b]: What is this piece called? (Untitled is fine)
[b]Do you want this image shown prior to judging?[b] Yes or No
[b]Referred by: Name of person who referred you to the contest
[b] Image[/b]: Image goes here

PLEASE put your name directly on the piece or in the filename. I’d prefer in the filename, but signing your piece is always a good idea!

Submissions
User Image

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Can I enter more than once?

A. Please do! Just note that each piece can only win one prize, and you can only win one prize per category.

2. How do I know what if it’s rated too high to post?

A. If it is very bloody, violent or naked, please pm me.

3. Who is judging?

A. I will be the only judge for this contest.

4. Can I include my character in the scene?

A. No. I realize you may have an excellent character, but I am only interested in art of my character. Should you want to include Troya’s mother/father/brother, ask and I will provide a description for you.

5. What level are you on WoW?

A. Troya is not now, nor will ever be a Warcraft Troll. I have never played WoW. I have played regular Warcraft, but Troya existed long before WoW. NOT a Warcraft Troll.

6. Can I advertise here?

A. If you set up a link to my contest in your thread, and show it to me, I will include your banner in the links section. If you want to put my banners in your signature, please do!

7. What kind of art do you like best?

A. Art that has had effort put into it. Stick figures don’t impress me much. Higher resolution pictures are also very excellent, because I want to print them and put them on my wall.

8. Can I bump?

A. Er… if you want, but this isn’t the Chatterbox or the Exchange, so you don’t need to be obnoxiously persistent about it.

9. Can I donate?

A. If you do, you will be loved for all time, and have oc or avy art just for you from me, and be exalted above others!

10. What are you doing with the art?

A. I am keeping it for my private collection. You, the artist, keep all rights to it. However, should you wish to sell prints or display in a collection (ie DeviantArt), please credit my ownership of Troya and include a link to either my comic or my Deviant Art.

I will add more of these as I need to.

Participation: People who are active in this thread (bumping when off first page, chatting and basically just hanging out get 5 extra point on their artwork! Also, whoever is the most active in the thread will receive a prize of 5,000!
User Image

Links
Quote:
Banner 1
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=19510929#1013149564]
[IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o90/troyaartcontest/openingbannersmall.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Quote:
Banner 2

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=19510929#1013149564]
[IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o90/troyaartcontest/chibibannercontest.jpg[/IMG][/url]

My comic:
User Image]

Other’s Contests, Shops and Threads:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Amazing People: Habit, Mahdis, Creelie. My peeps, yo. The bulk of this contest’s prizes comes from the very generous Creelie.

Important People: The Administrator of DOOM: [ Ceist ] ( the artist previousy known as...)

Obey her in all things, as she is mighty powerful!

Donators:
Creelie. A metric assload, including an angelic scarf. heart heart heart Loves you!!!
Mahdis, including penguins, golden laurels, winged anklets and more! heart heart heart Loves you lots, too!
ash_dragonfire- he donated a flower on my head smile I love those things! heart

Blacklisted People:
SiobhanAnnon-Apparently not interested in completing paid commissions. Blacklisted from all my further threads.
pigops- Sends me an insulting entry, harrasses me, demands and entry prize for a piece that does not qualify and calls me a scammer. He was reported to mods and put on my ignorelist.
ENTRANTS (In somewhat order of submission):

heart Denotes that they have been paid their reverse entry fee

1. Animelover#1 heart
2. Wavemaster_Hikaru heart
3. Dea.Nex heart
4. temarigirl heart
5. Elphie Fabala Fae heart
6. Sugar_Free heart
7. Vampirechick177 heart
8. rupalianime4life heart
9. KUROayane heart
10. horses in the sky heart
11. Vahyla heart
12. Lyra103 heart
13. Morrigan Rackham heart
14. LexusSariyan heart
15. ensoul heart
16. Smerdle heart
17. rayjin-chan heart
18. Imalane heart
19. ...[Asyd Rayn]... heart
20. F r ee heart
21. [Viki] - Donated her entry prize towards the main prizes heart Also, the winner of the 100page 5k prize!
21. empressgypsy heart
22. Death_Angel909 heart
23. `Dark Houndoom heart
24. KeyJester (MAILED in no less!) Also donated her entry prize towards main prizes. heart
25. Sockss heart
26. ellebelske heart
27. mikaaay heart
28. Neko-cat heart
29. s.o.n.a.t.a. heart
30. H_e_a_r_t heart
31. Obana Fan II heart
32. skycatty heart
33. Saria36 heart
34. Smerdle and Raven Arrikanez heart
35. ~purple Jesseh~ heart
36. Leowen heart also donated the entry fee back to me!
37. Alienarose -Donated her entry fee to the contest fund! heart
38. enwyn heart
39. rikuHEART heart
40. lindaranel heart
41. Rvaya heart
42. MetraGnome heart
43. tealove heart
44. ash_dragonfire heart
45. cylisy heart She donated her entry fee back to the prize pot!
46. KatherineKandy heart
47. Takhisisis heart
48. femmefatalinuyashagirlXIX heart
49. Neko_Anne heart
50. jealousghost heart
51. Ekset heart
52. the_midnight_angel heart
53. Kissycat heart
54. opala hunter heart
55. Komplext heart
56. anir_brokenear heart
57. Gummibear Pwns - I have not given her the entry fee yet-
58. Miss Mayena heart
59. BloodLover7 heart
60. e.c.l.i.p.s.e heart
61. Jitsu ha... heart
62. samanta14 heart
63. The Bloodsucker heart
64. Moo_sama heart
65. Mystaira heart
66. Myako heart
67. Keriea heart
68. Enigmatic Phantasm heart Donated hers back tothe pot! heart
69. NeoBakeneko heart
70. Keiiii heart
71. Kaiser-chan heart
72. Viole heart
73. Danika Eagan heart
74. Rosewine heart
75. yumegari heart
76. arrogantchild heart
77.fionabus heart
78.KaniDesani heart
Current Works In Progress (Spot saved for WIP finishing period)
1. keiii Done
2. fionabus
3. Moo_sama Done
4. Jin Ha-Neul
5. Mystaira Done
6. ash_dragonfire Also done..of a sorts

8. arrogantchild Done, I think.
9. Myako Done
10. Kaiser-chan Done
11. Keriea Done
12.Love Flavored DJ Done...of a sorts? xd
13. yumegari Done
14. Enigmatic Phantasm Done
15. Danika Eagan Done
16. NeoBakeneko Done
17. Viole Done!
18. Manifest_Destiny
19.Rindi
20.COLE the necroLANCER
21. Rosewine Done
22. airgrapht
23. Repeatative (sort of?)

ANYBODY WHO HAS SUBMITTED AN ENTRY BEFORE MARCH 13TH QUALIFIES TO ENTER MORE PIECES DURING THE WIP PERIOD.

I should have managed to get all these people the WIP extension PM, if I missed you, let me know.
I better sneakily reserve this one, too!
Psshh, only 3 pollwhores? I'm so dissapointed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff