Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Seeker

xX-Kira-San-Xx
KeatonIshTak05
xX-Kira-San-Xx
KeatonIshTak05
xX-Kira-San-Xx
The 8 children slowly took on the Dark Masters, and The Phantom Clown watched his land crumble as first The Sea went from his grasp. Next, The forest left, and the Steel cities followed suit. and alas, He fell. But He was not forgotten. A young girl took upon herself the desire to avenge the Dark Masters, But not by killing the Digidestined. Oh, no. She had a special plan. But, I'm afraid she mustn't tell you.

Oh, but you can tell me. I am very good at keeping secrets. Or, would her masters be angry?

Her Masters Like secrets to remain secrets. But perhaps If you helped her She could Help you?

Perhaps, but she would have to tell me a bit before I know if I wish to help.
We may be in a bit of a loop at this point.

Her Master has the power to make her, like him, a digimon. But she must capture an Angel.

Ah. If we are referring to Magnangemon or Angewomon, I'm afraid I like them enough to not want to take part in catching them. I will, however, refrain from warning them.

Enduring Genius

8,825 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
KeatonIshTak05
xX-Kira-San-Xx
KeatonIshTak05
xX-Kira-San-Xx
KeatonIshTak05
xX-Kira-San-Xx
The 8 children slowly took on the Dark Masters, and The Phantom Clown watched his land crumble as first The Sea went from his grasp. Next, The forest left, and the Steel cities followed suit. and alas, He fell. But He was not forgotten. A young girl took upon herself the desire to avenge the Dark Masters, But not by killing the Digidestined. Oh, no. She had a special plan. But, I'm afraid she mustn't tell you.

Oh, but you can tell me. I am very good at keeping secrets. Or, would her masters be angry?

Her Masters Like secrets to remain secrets. But perhaps If you helped her She could Help you?

Her Master has the power to make her, like him, a digimon. But she must capture an Angel.

Ah. If we are referring to Magnangemon or Angewomon, I'm afraid I like them enough to not want to take part in catching them. I will, however, refrain from warning them.

*She bows* unfortunately...You cant just find an Angel lying around anywhere...He promised to give her the power of a champion for Angemon, An Ultimate for Angewomon, or A mega For MagnaAngemon. She trusts her Masters.

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Violets are blue.
I don't have time for this s**t,
Give me your soul.

-Daenes and Spice Anon

I can only guess this came from here.....
the poem has grand personality

Salty Seeker

Another small chuckle.
"The tail does give you away, yes; but it doesn't diminish your charm in any way. I dare say it adds to it, even."

One hand softly stroking your bangs aside, he leans in closer, his voice no more than a soft whisper. "I do prefer it straight from the vein... Even the wrist is acceptable. And you'll find that our bites can be quite... pleasurable."
A small smirk as he moves back, his eyes once again focused on yours.
"Of course, if you really insist, bloodbags are, at the very least, better than nothing; and your kind gesture is most definitely appreciated. This means that I have your permission to drink your blood, correct?" Those eyes... They make it hard to think.
He smiles, patiently awaiting your answer.

~Dragan's Vampires

She chuckled softly and patted the dark scales. "Oh good. I will choose my tail over those who do not like it every time."
A soft noise, almost like a purr, emanated from her throat as her hair was brushed aside. "You would not be my first vampire, darling. Perhaps if we meet again someday. But for this first meeting, I am afraid I will not do something so very intimate. Just one moment." Brushing her knuckles lightly across his jaw, she stood and walked away, returning shortly with a blood bag. As promised, it was hot, as if she had stepped away to unhook it from the vein. "Drink slowly, dear. Dragon's blood is quite potent."

(This is fun. Thank you so much for playing with me.)

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
KeatonIshTak05
Koemiko
KeatonIshTak05
Koemiko
-rubs chin thoughtfully.- Any Louie sightings here?

Not yet, but you're welcome to stay a while and chat. See if he does come.

One can only hope.

Mm. I wouldn't mind seeing any of them hanging about. The men, at least. Very few of the women hold my attention.

I'm a fan of Vanessa, Sentinel, and Meredith...

Salty Seeker

xX-Kira-San-Xx
KeatonIshTak05
xX-Kira-San-Xx
KeatonIshTak05
xX-Kira-San-Xx

*She bows* unfortunately...You cant just find an Angel lying around anywhere...He promised to give her the power of a champion for Angemon, An Ultimate for Angewomon, or A mega For MagnaAngemon. She trusts her Masters.

Yes, and they do not remain in those forms, which only makes it more difficult to find them.
I wish you luck, and I hope your masters are worthy of your trust. It may be my prideful nature, but I cannot bring myself to trust anyone who would be master of another.

Salty Seeker

And now, it is time for the obligatory rose and violet poem. Ahem~

Rose are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
And so are you

But the roses are withered
The violets are dead
The sugar bowl's empty
And so is your head.

Salty Seeker

Koemiko
KeatonIshTak05
Koemiko
KeatonIshTak05
Koemiko

One can only hope.

Mm. I wouldn't mind seeing any of them hanging about. The men, at least. Very few of the women hold my attention.

I do like Vanessa and Sentinel. Meredith... Is she the woman at the bank?

Enduring Genius

8,825 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
KeatonIshTak05
xX-Kira-San-Xx
KeatonIshTak05
xX-Kira-San-Xx
KeatonIshTak05
xX-Kira-San-Xx

Yes, and they do not remain in those forms, which only makes it more difficult to find them.
I wish you luck, and I hope your masters are worthy of your trust. It may be my prideful nature, but I cannot bring myself to trust anyone who would be master of another.

No one really knows what they were the Masters of fter all... The undead Digimon king is a Master but is never called ''Master'' She wonders about this

Blessed Cleric

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
( Tomoyo stays hidden under the radar of the mortals, hears about NPC's running around in the forum handing out Valentine day love to everyone )

( Tomoyo Thoughts: That would be nice to get some love for Valentines day from a NPC. I know it's childish to dream or hope for it to happen. Does it hurt to secretly want it? Hear I go being childish, a foolish young vampire. I really need to stop thinking this way. )

Salty Seeker

xX-Kira-San-Xx
No one really knows what they were the Masters of fter all... The undead Digimon king is a Master but is never called ''Master'' She wonders about this

It does not have to be anything specific. Master is simply a title that seems to hold meaning to some. Being called Lord is the same.

Salty Seeker

The vampire sits back in one of the chairs in the room, waiting for your return.
This one is a slippery one, master... Though she did offer up her blood, she never explicitly gave me permission. However, my mesmer seemed effective, so she might yet be of use to us.

As you come back to him with the blood, he stands up and bows lightly in appreciation.
"Many thanks, milady; rest assured that your kindness will not be forgotten and the debt will be repaid. In fact, should you wish for a chance at eternal life, we will be more than happy to lend a hand; joining our clan comes with many great advantages. You are, of course, free to decline as well."
With a gentle smile, he leans in and kisses your hand once more; his eyes glow brightly as he slowly walks back, vanishing into the shadows.
"Thank you again for your blood; and I do hope you'll consider my generous offer. Until we meet again, milady."

Walking over to where he disappeared, you can't find anything out of the ordinary; there doesn't even seem to be an exit there. Was the man really there, or did you imagine everything?

~Dragan's Vampires

(( Thank you, as well, for responding; it's lovely to find someone who will play along in kind. I greatly enjoyed reading your replies. <3 ))

"Should I wish for your sort of immortality, I will be sure to let you know. Dragons, however, do live a terribly long time already." Again, she held her hand up as he reached for it, lowering herself slightly into a curtsy.
As he left, she gave a single wave. "You're quite welcome. Until then, good night, dear Alexey."
As soon as his very presence faded, she checked about. It wasn't unheard of, but she hadn't encountered a vampire with the ability to disappear like that more than a handful of times. Very interesting.

( I was more than happy to, and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself as well. <3 )

Tricky Fairy

I've got a very large chocolate bar to nom on :3

Of course, when you have the option of being six inches tall, very large can be relative rather quickly. -flutter flutter-

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
KeatonIshTak05
Koemiko
KeatonIshTak05
Koemiko
KeatonIshTak05
Koemiko

One can only hope.

That she is.

Salty Seeker

Koemiko
KeatonIshTak05
Koemiko
KeatonIshTak05
Koemiko

One can only hope.

That she is.

Ah, alright. I do like her.
I don't spend a whole lot of time in trades, so I tend to forget about her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff