Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
...I was told I wouldn't be able to walk normally again due to an injury, with a boyfriend who was not very supportive to my considering surgery.

And today, I'm standing on my own two feet, single but happy.

My question is this; in Valentines Days' past, how have you bounced back from a seemingly impossible obstacle~?

Happy Valentines Day, everybody; Here's to having a wonderful day, and year ahead!

O.G. Sex Symbol

cat_4laugh

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

heart That's such a great story! Go you! heart

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Kinky Twinky
cat_4laugh

cat_razz

PAFenix's Wife

Slumbering Enchantress

28,425 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Striking Knight 150
That is amazing and inspiring! smile I'm so happy for you! I don't think I've had any life-altering moments like that to add to the discussion, but I'm so glad you found something positive after something so negative.

I hope you have a wonderful day, and more wonderful times. If you are single and happy, yay for you! Being happy is the most important thing you can do for yourself. smile

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
sodium

Thank you! : D It was a rough ride, but everything's cool now~ <3 Happy Valentines Day!

Sparkly Cat

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

You are a badass!

People don't realise how life can absolutely turn around and get better.

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Ayleria
That is amazing and inspiring! smile I'm so happy for you! I don't think I've had any life-altering moments like that to add to the discussion, but I'm so glad you found something positive after something so negative.

I hope you have a wonderful day, and more wonderful times. If you are single and happy, yay for you! Being happy is the most important thing you can do for yourself. smile

Thank you! : D

I wish the same for you! And yes, happiness is wonderful~

Happy Valentines Day to you!

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

Pugnacious Peace
sodium

Thank you! : D It was a rough ride, but everything's cool now~ <3 Happy Valentines Day!

I'm glad you made it through!

I haven't had any hardships of that magnitude on Valentines Day. My only real Valentines Day story is when I accidentally drank a $75 bottle of wine alone in one sitting. emotion_awesome Totally not as great of a story as yours.

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Congratulations! It must have been a lot of hard physical therapy but I'm glad it worked out for you!

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
VonVix

You are a badass!

People don't realise how life can absolutely turn around and get better.

Ah! I wouldn't go that far, haha~ But thank you!

Yeah, it was a rough few years, but I was lucky and found one of the nicest and most caring surgeons to help me. Thanks to him I don't have to rely on a cane anymore!

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
sodium
Pugnacious Peace
sodium

I haven't had any hardships of that magnitude on Valentines Day. My only real Valentines Day story is when I accidentally drank a $75 bottle of wine alone in one sitting. emotion_awesome Totally not as great of a story as yours.

Oh goodness! Was it at least good wine?

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
armadillodreamer
Congratulations! It must have been a lot of hard physical therapy but I'm glad it worked out for you!

Oh it was. We eventually did have to go through surgery, but I have no doubts the therapy worked quite a bit for a while!

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

Pugnacious Peace
sodium
Pugnacious Peace
sodium

Oh goodness! Was it at least good wine?

It was the third most expensive wine I've had in my life and honestly didn't taste much different from my usual $8 brand. It was a gift so that's why I wasn't aware it was so expensive until months after I drank it. xd

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Pugnacious Peace
armadillodreamer

Oh it was. We eventually did have to go through surgery, but I have no doubts the therapy worked quite a bit for a while!

Oh, I was imagining therapy after surgery.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff