• Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

aww... you stopped talking to me. Very sad.

Though if I had said something more than 'arr' that might have given you more to respond to, so it's partially my fault.

I was also fairly slow to reply wasn't I? I am watching the idea channel (I just discovered it!) so was only replying between videos.

Here's the one I'm on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJdVmiQijM

So what are you watching?
i went to sleep, I think we're in different time zones, I love the Idea Channel tho, it's my fav YouTube channel.

Really? Favorite? Like including Honest Trailers, Extra Credits, and Crash Course?

So I guess I can't ask you to expose me to your 'favorite' cause I'm already iradiated with it... how about your second or third favorite?
I don't know those other three up thar ^^^
but my second favorite is Equals Three aka =3 with Ray William Johnson
and after that its Conversations with my 2-year old (As re-enacted by an adult male)
I'm naked, so I'm the boss.
rofl I'm glad you like it

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

aww... you stopped talking to me. Very sad.

Though if I had said something more than 'arr' that might have given you more to respond to, so it's partially my fault.

I was also fairly slow to reply wasn't I? I am watching the idea channel (I just discovered it!) so was only replying between videos.

Here's the one I'm on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJdVmiQijM

So what are you watching?
i went to sleep, I think we're in different time zones, I love the Idea Channel tho, it's my fav YouTube channel.

Really? Favorite? Like including Honest Trailers, Extra Credits, and Crash Course?

So I guess I can't ask you to expose me to your 'favorite' cause I'm already iradiated with it... how about your second or third favorite?
I don't know those other three up thar ^^^
but my second favorite is Equals Three aka =3 with Ray William Johnson
and after that its Conversations with my 2-year old (As re-enacted by an adult male)
I'm naked, so I'm the boss.
rofl I'm glad you like it

Yes, I enjoyed it. Kids can be pretty awesome when they aren't rubbing their poop stained butt on the TV or carefully arranging chips on the floor.

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
Yes, I enjoyed it. Kids can be pretty awesome when they aren't rubbing their poop stained butt on the TV or carefully arranging chips on the floor.
eek what kind of kids are you around? weird, that sounds more like a dog or something
also, I just made 160 gaia cash from offers, so I have 239 gaia cash, do you think I should save for one of the EI's or buy some flynn's booties

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
eek what kind of kids are you around? weird, that sounds more like a dog or something
also, I just made 160 gaia cash from offers, so I have 239 gaia cash, do you think I should save for one of the EI's or buy some flynn's booties

cool, how did you make so much? although in real money that's 1.60

arr... go for the booty! (or flynn's chest, but in that case you would have to make boob jokes)

quote from a 2 year old girl who woke up in the middle of the night: "my tired hurts'. A few years later she made me a picture, it's a single color rainbow. Just one red curved line. Very surreal and minimalist. Shortly after that I forgot her name. (note: The last statement is not true)

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

arr... go for the booty! (or flynn's chest, but in that case you would have to make boob jokes)

quote from a 2 year old girl who woke up in the middle of the night: "my tired hurts'. A few years later she made me a picture, it's a single color rainbow. Just one red curved line. Very surreal and minimalist. Shortly after that I forgot her name. (note: The last statement is not true)
I think she meant I'm tired and it hurts? maybe? idk, but I like the rainbow... I think I'm going to stay away from Flynn's Booty in favor of Cupid Lips, which are running 10-12 mill at market, just need 10 more gaia cash.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

I think she meant I'm tired and it hurts? maybe? idk, but I like the rainbow... I think I'm going to stay away from Flynn's Booty in favor of Cupid Lips, which are running 10-12 mill at market, just need 10 more gaia cash.

I think she just meant that she was tired. She knew the word tired, and the word 'hurt' just meant that she didn't like what she was feeling. Also she had just woken up in the middle of the night, and nobody's brain works properly in that state.

If you can get more for Cupid Lips then sure go for that (though it might lose value now that Vday is over)

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

I think she just meant that she was tired. She knew the word tired, and the word 'hurt' just meant that she didn't like what she was feeling. Also she had just woken up in the middle of the night, and nobody's brain works properly in that state.

If you can get more for Cupid Lips then sure go for that (though it might lose value now that Vday is over)
I ended up getting cupids lips to keep and selling my Black Wolf, I had enough for my new hair that way... Since that was what I was questing I'll just keep these colorful things. whee worked out pretty nicely. Children are adorkable tho. So smart, but so confused... :p

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

I ended up getting cupids lips to keep and selling my Black Wolf, I had enough for my new hair that way... Since that was what I was questing I'll just keep these colorful things. whee worked out pretty nicely. Children are adorkable tho. So smart, but so confused... :p

Well we live in a pretty confusing world, acclimating to that must be pretty harsh. Language itself is pretty brutal, maybe if you try to say that something is like a hourse you could just say 'horsylike' and people will understand but noooo, that would make too much sense, you have to use the word 'equestrian' because people hundreds of years ago used 'equine' for 'horse'. and thus 'horse like' is 'equestrian' and saying it in your own language will get you laughed at.

So what do the cupid lips actually do? And what is the black wolf? Sounds pretty awesome.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

Ok, I was not impressed with the cupid lips, I expected ... more. But whatever.

I also now remember the Black Wolf, nice item. Surprised it's so expensive now. Try to sell it quick before the price equalizes.

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

I also now remember the Black Wolf, nice item. Surprised it's so expensive now. Try to sell it quick before the price equalizes.
oh, no, no, I meant sold, I sold it for like 8.5 mill yesterday
Your a guy, ur not going to use the versatility of makeup items, I'm wearing them now tho, all that stuff already happened last night tho.. I used past tense *points*

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

Your a guy, ur not going to use the versatility of makeup items, I'm wearing them now tho, all that stuff already happened last night tho.. I used past tense *points*

Oh, congrats on selling wolf for so high! things you might want to consider doing with 8.5m from wolf sale: waiting a week and then buying 20 black wolf items.

biggrin

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

The lips do provide a subtle color balance to you.

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa

The lips do provide a subtle color balance to you.
thank you! And it changes colors too. Lol. :-/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces