Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa

And a bit coy, with that finger to the mouth thing. Are you being coy?

edit: your ability to start typing right after the quote ending block confused me with how long the conversation went on, so I accidentally chopped the conversation wrong.

It would be easier if you pressed enter a few times before typing to put a line in the dialog. Yar! Composition and editing magic!

naturally, coy or mischievous. Hard to tell anymore. Sometimes a personality can't be contained and it starts seeping through in actions or words or say other forms of expression

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

edit: your ability to start typing right after the quote ending block confused me with how long the conversation went on, so I accidentally chopped the conversation wrong.

It would be easier if you pressed enter a few times before typing to put a line in the dialog. Yar! Composition and editing magic!

naturally, coy or mischievous. Hard to tell anymore. Sometimes a personality can't be contained and it starts seeping through in actions or words or say other forms of expression

So what you're saying is that you are seeping. *watches you seep*

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

pfft that sounds gross when u say it

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

It sounded gross when you said it, I just cranked the gross up a notch (or 3) to illustrate how gross it was.

Though your statement was mildly confusing, so the context was absent. Maybe I should have said that instead 'I don't understand you, and lacking context your seepage sounds strange'. Yeah... Ah well. I'm sorry.

*dances a piraty jig to distract you*

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

It sounded gross when you said it, I just cranked the gross up a notch (or 3) to illustrate how gross it was.

Though your statement was mildly confusing, so the context was absent. Maybe I should have said that instead 'I don't understand you, and lacking context your seepage sounds strange'. Yeah... Ah well. I'm sorry.

I wasn't saying that I myself was doing this thank you
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
you're misreading

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

you're misreading

that is so beautiful I don't know what it is.

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

you're misreading

to me it looks like permafrost seeping through a cavern ceiling

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
[

I have been meaning to ask you. Your name, the 4 is a substitute for an A right? So B-Chan, and would it be pronounced 'bitchin'? like 'that's one bitchin cavern you've got? Or is the emphisis on the A, so it's just B-chan?

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

I have been meaning to ask you. Your name, the 4 is a substitute for an A right? So B-Chan, and would it be pronounced 'bitchin'? like 'that's one bitchin cavern you've got? Or is the emphisis on the A, so it's just B-chan?
its just B-chan... I kind of hate my username tbh, but I lost access to my mule so I can't replace it with what I want u_u

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

its just B-chan... I kind of hate my username tbh, but I lost access to my mule so I can't replace it with what I want u_u

I'm sorry you don't like it. What would you go with if you could? You could always make another account... though that would mean starting the achievements all over.

I lost one of my mules too... for a while I was really interested in password protection so would change my password every year or so... now I don't know what the password (or even email for) was for my guy that I stored some cool gear on. He had nightmare mini wings that I can't get back now.

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

I'm sorry you don't like it. What would you go with if you could? You could always make another account... though that would mean starting the achievements all over.

I lost one of my mules too... for a while I was really interested in password protection so would change my password every year or so... now I don't know what the password (or even email for) was for my guy that I stored some cool gear on. He had nightmare mini wings that I can't get back now.
you could go to the login hit "I forgot my password" and type in all your emails one after the other. It shoots emails for password resets to the attached accounts.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

you could go to the login hit "I forgot my password" and type in all your emails one after the other. It shoots emails for password resets to the attached accounts.

Yeah, But it doesn't help if I don't have that email account anymore. I made the account just to make that mule (cause gaia only lets us have one account per email) and then promptly forgot about it (and whatever password it may have once had).

I've contacted both gaia and hotmail and nether is willing to trust that it was mine once. So I cant get the email, and without the email I can't get gaia to give me my account back.

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

Yeah, But it doesn't help if I don't have that email account anymore. I made the account just to make that mule (cause gaia only lets us have one account per email) and then promptly forgot about it (and whatever password it may have once had).

I've contacted both gaia and hotmail and nether is willing to trust that it was mine once. So I cant get the email, and without the email I can't get gaia to give me my account back.
sucks
If only they didn't do that whole deactivation thing... Annoying

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa
B-ch4n
Pirate Santa

sucks
If only they didn't do that whole deactivation thing... Annoying

Yeah... but I learned a valuable lesson: Gaia stuff is all digital and not worth fretting over... so don't give Gaia any money for it. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff